Windows 10: Which OS Build is better for me?

Discus and support Which OS Build is better for me? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; started with 1903 to 1909 to 2004 to 2009 on 1903 it was working good when gaming on 1909 was much better on 2004 started crashing on some game on 2009... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AIMI-SAYO, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Which OS Build is better for me?

started with 1903 to 1909 to 2004 to 2009
    on 1903 it was working good when gaming
    on 1909 was much better
    on 2004 started crashing on some game
    on 2009 started with game crashing and even low FPS on some game

but before i downgrade to an older version, did you guys faced the same problem as mine or it's just me? before i make a move

my rig:
    Ryzen 7 2700X
    RTX 2070 Super
    16GB 3200
    Aorus X570 Pro WiFi

Thank You

submitted by /u/AIMI-SAYO
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AIMI-SAYO, Feb 20, 2021

2. KB4056892 (OS Build 16299.192)

Hi,

I checked my OS Build and it says I am still on 16299.125. Then I followed the steps on this forum and tried to install it manually. When it began to install, it said I was already on 16299.192, even though in the Windows Update, it keeps trying to install
    it. I restarted again and again it said failed to install.

Any suggestions?

EmilioSantana-Ferro, Feb 20, 2021
  3. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Which OS Build is better for me?

Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Which OS Build is better for me?

1. Which OS Build is better for me? - Similar Threads - Build better

2. Better gui for power apps to build a real model database app that can take data from your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better gui for power apps to build a real model database app that can take data from your...: Better gui for power apps to build a real model database app that can take data from your rivalsIs Microsoft on life support ? what happened to the Microsoft that could import everyone else data ? Why don't Microsoft with their army of programmers have the ability to import...
  3. Better gui for power apps to build a real model database app that can take data from your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Better gui for power apps to build a real model database app that can take data from your...: Better gui for power apps to build a real model database app that can take data from your rivalsIs Microsoft on life support ? what happened to the Microsoft that could import everyone else data ? Why don't Microsoft with their army of programmers have the ability to import...
  4. Still on the RTM build, and I love that control panel layout. Way better than the crappy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still on the RTM build, and I love that control panel layout. Way better than the crappy...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/funky_monkey02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/sn4fjq/still_on_the_rtm_build_and_i_love_that_control/
  5. Windows Defender in Previous builds of Windows 10 was Better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender in Previous builds of Windows 10 was Better: When I used windows 10 at the beginning of Win10 Versions it was having a better Defender than the last few Months Upgrades I mean when the defender is an application, not in settings. it was stronger but now a lot of bugs and weaker, now when it catches a virus it...
  6. Build 1903 vs 2004, which one is better optimized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build 1903 vs 2004, which one is better optimized?: Hey guys! Windows 10 build 1903 is the most stable build for me ,and I m the one who s optimizing everything and going isane for 1 more fps , I disabled kind of 80% windows features just to squeeze the last drop of performance from it, so, there s the question, should I...
  7. Does buying a key be better than buying a dvd when installing on a new pc build?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does buying a key be better than buying a dvd when installing on a new pc build?: i'm wondering if the files downloaded on the website would be safe or not, But the problem is that i'm not sure if i can use a external dvd drive to install....
  8. Whats better to transfer Unity Game Builds onto DropBox or OpenDrive and why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whats better to transfer Unity Game Builds onto DropBox or OpenDrive and why?: So basically I build video games with Unity 2D & 3D where would be a good place to put my gaming builds onto? They take a ton of space and I can't lose any files in my JDK,SDK and APIs and Game Build and more. I'm 100% out of OneDrive space....
  9. Building better news experience on YouTube with GNI

in Windows 10 News
    Building better news experience on YouTube with GNI: We launched the Google News Initiative (GNI) earlier this year with three goals in mind: to elevate and strengthen quality journalism; evolve business models to drive sustainable growth; and empower news organizations through technological innovation. Since then, we’ve been...
  10. Dark Theme in File Explorer is getting better with Windows 10 Build 17686

in Windows 10 News
    Dark Theme in File Explorer is getting better with Windows 10 Build 17686: Dark themes have become popular these days, and the apps are also in process of adopting the new trend. Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system lets you enable the dark theme almost everywhere, and the rival Apple is also investing in dark themes for its products. The core...