Windows 10: Which OS is best for my laptop?

Discus and support Which OS is best for my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,I am using compaq presario cq 43-405AU and the specs are-Processor - AMD E-300 APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 1.30GhzRAM - 2gb ramGraphic card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Divy_Srivastava, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Which OS is best for my laptop?

Hi there,I am using compaq presario cq 43-405AU and the specs are-Processor - AMD E-300 APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 1.30GhzRAM - 2gb ramGraphic card - Integrated GraphicsCan you please suggest me the perfect Windows OS for my laptop?Thanks you in advance................

:)

Divy_Srivastava, Feb 5, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Which OS is best for my laptop?

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

Which OS is best for my laptop?

1. Which OS is best for my laptop? - Similar Threads - best laptop

2. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  3. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  4. I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.: I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.HI I AM A OLD WINDOWS USER BUT MY COMPUTER IS NOT TOO MUCH HIGH TECH , SO MY CURRENT WINDOWS IS GOING WELL IN MY COMPUTER. I ALSO TRIED WINDOWS HACK OR MODIFIED VERSIONS BUT THERE WAS A PROBLEM THAT I...
  5. I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.

I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.: I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.HI I AM A OLD WINDOWS USER BUT MY COMPUTER IS NOT TOO MUCH HIGH TECH , SO MY CURRENT WINDOWS IS GOING WELL IN MY COMPUTER. I ALSO TRIED WINDOWS HACK OR MODIFIED VERSIONS BUT THERE WAS A PROBLEM THAT I...
  6. I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH WINDOWS AND ITS VERSION ARE BEST FOR MY LAPTOP.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...: I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on the laptop. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-bought-an-open-box-laptop-at-best-buy/499dfb31-e5e4-48df-8139-5f8282f24de4
  8. I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...

I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on...: I recently bought an Open Box Laptop at Best Buy that has someone else's account still on the laptop. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-bought-an-open-box-laptop-at-best-buy/499dfb31-e5e4-48df-8139-5f8282f24de4
  9. Loud Whirling Noise from Laptop / Best Computer Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud Whirling Noise from Laptop / Best Computer Diagnostic Program?: Hello,I have an Asus X571GT laptop.Two days ago, I start my day waking my laptop from sleep/hibernate mode, and go shower.I come back from the shower and I hear my HDD making a LOUD WHIRLING noise. Coming from the bottom right of the laptop. Picture attached As of the fan is...
  10. Loud Whirling Noise from Laptop / Best Computer Diagnostic Program?

Loud Whirling Noise from Laptop / Best Computer Diagnostic Program?: Hello,I have an Asus X571GT laptop.Two days ago, I start my day waking my laptop from sleep/hibernate mode, and go shower.I come back from the shower and I hear my HDD making a LOUD WHIRLING noise. Coming from the bottom right of the laptop. Picture attached As of the fan is...