Windows 10: Which OS version should I install?

Discus and support Which OS version should I install? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My dad asked me to help fix up his old laptop, a Thinkpad SL400. It has been upgraded to an SSD and 4GB of RAM. However, the cpu is still the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zweiarmer, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Which OS version should I install?

My dad asked me to help fix up his old laptop, a Thinkpad SL400. It has been upgraded to an SSD and 4GB of RAM. However, the cpu is still the same (core 2 duo).

He will be using the laptop for browsing, office apps, and zoom calls.

What edition of Windows 10 should I install? Also, should I go for 32-bit or 64-bit?

submitted by /u/zweiarmer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zweiarmer, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Feb 17, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Which OS version should I install?

little cat, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Which OS version should I install?

1. Which OS version should I install? - Similar Threads - version should install

2. I installed visual studio installer. i want to know that which version should i install...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I installed visual studio installer. i want to know that which version should i install...: confusion that which version is best for my laptop. and which would be the stable anf faster for my laptop.My laptop Specification :-Processor: intelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @2.00GHz,2000MHz,2 Cores,4 logical ProcessorsMemory: 8Gb DDR3 speed:1600 Mhz , slot used:2 ,FormFactor:...
  3. I installed visual studio installer. i want to know that which version should i install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed visual studio installer. i want to know that which version should i install...: confusion that which version is best for my laptop. and which would be the stable anf faster for my laptop.My laptop Specification :-Processor: intelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @2.00GHz,2000MHz,2 Cores,4 logical ProcessorsMemory: 8Gb DDR3 speed:1600 Mhz , slot used:2 ,FormFactor:...
  4. I installed visual studio installer. i want to know that which version should i install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Which version of Java should i install to run minecraft 1.8.9?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Java should i install to run minecraft 1.8.9?: Hi, i have a Minecraft 1.8.9 client that is required by a server, i already reported a bug to them that it keeps crashing with the latest version of java. So, what version of java should i install? P.s, they told me that i should install another version, but they never...
  6. Which version SHOULD I have?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version SHOULD I have?: I have Windows 10 Pro version 2004. As yet, I have not been offered the 20H2 update, but I have on my other PC which is version 1909. Firstly, should I manually update 2004 to 20H2, or wait to see if it appears in updates? Secondly, the update failed on my other PC so shall I...
  7. Which Windows 10 version should I use for Clean Install ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which Windows 10 version should I use for Clean Install ?: I am fed up with my computer's performance decreasing as new updates are installed. So I plan to do a clean install. Which build version of Windows 10 should I use? submitted by /u/AERegeneratel38 [link] [comments]...
  8. Which should I install first?

Which should I install first?: I just installed W10 and now confused which I installed first. Mother Board Driver or Video Card Driver? *Think*Think*Think 119868
  9. Which version should I try out?

Which version should I try out?: After a few somewhat successful tests of TP 10041, updated to 10049, I deleted it. I am going to re-install to a 2nd hard drive. At this point 10056, 10051, 10049 and 10041 TP's are all available. What would be the recommendation as which one to install? Pretty much ruled out...
  10. Which OS should I install first dual boot Win10/Win7

Which OS should I install first dual boot Win10/Win7: I'm planning to install Windows 7 and Windows 10 dual-boot on my laptop. I have deleted all partition and now my HDD is all unallocated. Now I wonder which OS should I install first. As you know, System reserved of Windows 10 is about 300MB and Windows 7 is just 100 MB, so I...