Windows 10: which pdf editing software do you advise?

Discus and support which pdf editing software do you advise? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have some pdf files that I wish to edit them, can you advise a good one the low cost is preferred 133776 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tsw88, May 31, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

which pdf editing software do you advise?

I have some pdf files that I wish to edit them, can you advise a good one the low cost is preferred

:)

Tsw88, May 31, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, May 31, 2019
  3. PDF Editing

Hi,

The PDF format is commonly used for saving documents and publications in a standard format that can be viewed on multiple platforms. With Word 2013 and 2016, you can convert a PDF into a Word document that you can edit.

Check this
    link
    on how to Edit PDF content in Word.

To convert a PDF into an editable Word document, you open it like you would any other document.

• Click File, then Open.
    • Choose the location of the PDF and click Browse.
    • Find the PDF and click Open.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, May 31, 2019
  4. which pdf editing software do you advise?

Trouble Opening PDF's

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist in Edge browser?
    • Do you get similar error when you open the PDF file in Adobe reader?

Check if you are facing similar issue in Edge browser.

Step 1: Open PDF file in Adobe reader and check if you are facing similar issue.

To open PDF file directly from Adobe reader, follow the steps below:

• Open Adobe application and click on Edit.
    • Click on Preferences and select Internet.
    • Uncheck Display PDF in Browser option and check if you are able to open the PDF file without getting the error code.

Step 2: If you are able to open PDF file in Adobe reader, I suggest you to
    Turn off Internet Explorer,
    enable it again and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your query in Adobe support forum.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 31, 2019
Thema:

which pdf editing software do you advise?

1. which pdf editing software do you advise? - Similar Threads - pdf editing software

2. Need advise for video recording software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need advise for video recording software: Hi, I need to record a 15 minute instructional video, where I'll be screen recording. I saw xbox game recorder. I need to be able to blur or cover some lettering and numbers in the video. What are some economical alternatives that will allow me to do that for Windows 10?...
  3. Which Edition of Windows 11 will you be upgraded to?

in Windows 10 News
    Which Edition of Windows 11 will you be upgraded to?: [ATTACH]If you are wondering which edition of Windows 11 will you be upgraded to from Windows 10, here is your answer. In this post, we are going to discuss the Windows 11 edition you are eligible to upgrade to when Windows 11 is available for everyone. Windows 11 is the talk...
  4. Edit PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit PDF File: I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program only and I have a PDF file that I would like to edit. I understand that there is a way to do this if you also have Word. I only have WPAD, not Word. Is there anyway to do this without subscribing to Adobe's subscription service for...
  5. Which backup software do you use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which backup software do you use?: Which backup software do you use to create backup of your windows 10 files and folder? I used file history and it is not showing any progress bar and taking a lot of time to create a backup of 34 gb files and folders...
  6. A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant: I have used my kindle I can search for a word very fast even though it has poor CPU because it creates some registry,what can be a software which can mimic this thing on windows? large pdf file like 500 mb submitted by /u/imevilx [link] [comments]...
  7. Which software is that?

Which software is that?: Hi, I really wish what is that software that is used in videos like this one below? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5mgJZrfQA&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1l6XsQRuIsJ6E7oJu7TRwLXLhd-NGr6yUtCaVGuJW_acVyhlWCQ58_7B8 I'm hoping to know that white board's name, and hopefully...
  8. Do you advise homeplug?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do you advise homeplug?: I am living in kinds of old building where there is no LAN available in my bedroom but my PC must stay in this room. Extending LAN cable from the kitchen (where LAN is available) makes it very inconvenient. Is it better to use homeplug or to use a wireless router? If I use a...
  9. Edit pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Edit pdf file: Hi How do I edit a pdf file? I've filled in a form, saved it to desktop as pdf, but noticed I missed something off on the form, gone back to fill in I've opened the form via Adobe Acrobat reader, clicked on "edit pdf" but it opens in a new tab quoting prices. 127817
  10. Advise Software for cafe

Advise Software for cafe: Hi, guys please tell me the normal software that you can put in a cafe? What do you advise? 44907