Windows 10: Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?

Discus and support Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hp ENVY x360 m Convertible 15m-cn0012d... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by E.E.M, Oct 5, 2020.

1. E.E.M Win User

Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?

hp ENVY x360 m Convertible 15m-cn0012d

:)

E.E.M, Oct 5, 2020

2. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Oct 5, 2020
  3. K Horste Win User
    Can Surface Pen be used on HP Laptop running Windows 10, Windows Ink compatable

Can I use a Surface Pen on my Windows 10, HP Convertible Laptop that is Windows Ink compatible? Best Buy told me this is possible as long as my computer is Windows Ink compatible. So far I can connect the pen, the top button connects to installed apps, but the pen does not write. I have replaced the battery, (not an easy battery to find by the way) and I have deleted the Bluetooth connection and reconnected countless times. My windows software says it is up to date. Now what?

K Horste, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?

Bamboo Ink Pen Stopped Working

Hello,

Thank you for the replying with the status of the issue.

Please let us know the model number of your PC? Check if the model of the PC is listed under the compatible devices. Refer the article on
    HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus
    and check for the compatibility.

As you have mentioned that you are getting an error while installing the drivers, I would suggest you to refer the suggestion posted by

wacom1 on Wed 8. Mar 2017, 08:26
    and follow the steps to uninstall the driver from the device manager then try to download and install the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

If you are still persists, I suggest you to contact

Wacom support
    and get your pen tested as you might be facing this issue due to hardware failure.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?

1. Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop? - Similar Threads - pen should buy

2. Is this pen compatible with my laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this pen compatible with my laptop ?: Hey, So i wanted to buy a pen for my HP Pavilion x360 convertible 14-dy0175ng and i dont seem to find any actual pen that is compatible with it...So my question is this pen...
  3. Is this pen compatible with my laptop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this pen compatible with my laptop ?: Hey, So i wanted to buy a pen for my HP Pavilion x360 convertible 14-dy0175ng and i dont seem to find any actual pen that is compatible with it...So my question is this pen...
  4. Which laptop screen do I buy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which laptop screen do I buy: I broke my laptop screen and don't ebb know where to start to buy it. Here's the number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-laptop-screen-do-i-buy/3c8804a4-a819-4b11-bc31-da8836d8a18a
  5. Suface pen compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suface pen compatibility: I'm in a bit of dilemma here, I've just purchased an Avita Magus II, which is essentially just a Microsoft Surface, but with a few budget cuts here and there for a more affordable price. I bought it with the intent of using it as a drawing tool, however, the active stylus...
  6. Which Brand Ram Should i buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Brand Ram Should i buy: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone My Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop Specs are as follows 1. Windows...
  7. Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?: Hi People and thanks for taking the time to read and help, My problem is ... I currently live in China and I bought a Dell G7, obviously the OS was in Chinese. I couldn't change the language to English as i needed to update to pro. I didn't check to see if the product...
  8. Which activation key should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which activation key should I buy?: Hello, I'm really confused about all the windows 10 activation keys, their validity and stuff. I saw a few places selling activation keys and I just need to know if I can use them to re activate windows when I upgrade my hardware (eg change motherboad, CPU). I read the MS...
  9. Which Surface device should I buy?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which Surface device should I buy?: Greetings! I have been a Microsoft user for years and I have bought a Macbook a few months ago, and I have decided to give it away (to another family member) and go for a Microsoft device. The reason why is because I am taking college classes that require Windows 10 and I...
  10. Which 17" Laptop to Buy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which 17" Laptop to Buy?: OK, I know this has probably been asked before, but as we all know, technology changes from day to day, so . . . My friend wants a new 17" laptop. Ideally it will have a backlit keyboard, but she can live without it. So far, we've found a Lenovo with 4GB RAM and a 1T...