Windows 10: Which power plan is best for your Windows 10?

Discus and support Which power plan is best for your Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It’s your Custom Power Plan Management guide…“Windows PC has 3 power profiles that a user can select according to the device requirement.”Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aiden Wills, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Which power plan is best for your Windows 10?

It’s your Custom Power Plan Management guide…“Windows PC has 3 power profiles that a user can select according to the device requirement.”Everything you should know about Windows 10 Power Plans is described in this blog.The best news is, you don’t need to choose from the default options at all. You can customize the power options according to your requirement every time you reset your PC. By default, every Windows PC sets the Power plan to “Balanced” one and two other plans, “Power saver” and “High performance,” are also available. We’ll discuss whether you should switch from defau

:)

Aiden Wills, Dec 3, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Power plans automatically changing

Hi Jonah,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with power plans.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Power settings. Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let’s run the power troubleshooter and check if that helps.

a. Press Windows key on the keyboard.

b. In the search box, type Troubleshooting and press
    Enter.

c. Click on ‘System and Security’ and click on ‘Power’ click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    restore the power plans to default and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset and restore the power plans to default:

• Right-click on
      Start button
      and click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.

• Exit command prompt.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Step 2:

Once the power plan is reset to default, you may create a
    new power plan
    and customize the same according to your needs.

Refer to the link:

Power plans: Frequently asked questions

Windows help & learning

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Which power plan is best for your Windows 10?

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Which power plan is best for your Windows 10?

1. Which power plan is best for your Windows 10? - Similar Threads - power plan best

2. Which power plan is best for your Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which power plan is best for your Windows 10?: It’s your Custom Power Plan Management guide…“Windows PC has 3 power profiles that a user can select according to the device requirement.”Everything you should know about Windows 10 Power Plans is described in this blog.The best news is, you don’t need to choose from the...
  3. Which power plan is best for your Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which power plan is best for your Windows 10?: It’s your Custom Power Plan Management guide…“Windows PC has 3 power profiles that a user can select according to the device requirement.”Everything you should know about Windows 10 Power Plans is described in this blog.The best news is, you don’t need to choose from the...
  4. Windows 10 power plan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 power plan: Hello guys, Last night I started a render queue in Cinema 4D (3d animation tool) and was under the assumption that the queue would be rendered when I woke up this morning. To bad that wasn't the case because I forgot to switch the power plan to NOT put my PC into sleeping...
  5. Windows Power Plans

Windows Power Plans: I have a question about the Windows Power Plans, I have Highlighted Balanced, Ultimate Performance, High performance, and lastly Power Saver. I'm currently having problem's with the power plan switching between Ultimate Performance and Balanced every 2-5 Seconds in a...
  6. Which free Antivirus is the best for your computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which free Antivirus is the best for your computer?: So, having an antivirus helps you a lot either it protecting your pc from malware or it to clean your pc. A good antivirus helps you in both. Today I'll be telling you the best antivirus you can use for free that work better than paid one in many cases. you can also see the...
  7. power plan on windows 10

power plan on windows 10: HI since the last time I installed windows 10 on my computer the power plans don't work anymore. no idea how to fix since it has been happening since the reinstall. Didn't get any errors reinstalling it but still no joy. Tried the troubleshooter but it said it couldn't find...
  8. Power Plans

Power Plans: I recently did a Fresh Start on my HP laptop as I was having issues with Windows Defender and my computer was running slow despite my best efforts to fix it. The install solved the problems I was having with Windows Defender and speed but I have been having issues with the...
  9. Your power plan information isn't available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your power plan information isn't available: After clean installation, my power plans are gone and when i tried to import manually now power plan showing "Your power plan information isn't available"....
  10. Which are the best values of "Processor power management" ?

Which are the best values of "Processor power management" ?: Hello. I showed all the hidden settings in "Power Options" with this tutorial: Guide; Power Options (power plans), show all hidden settings | NotebookReview Can anybody tell me what values to put all these things to have the lowest possible temperature of the processor...