Windows 10: Which product to activate from window student?

Discus and support Which product to activate from window student? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently built a computer and the copy of windows I had on the Mobo was a education edition thats no longer valid. Its asking me to activate I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/colabandit, May 9, 2020.

1. Which product to activate from window student?

So I recently built a computer and the copy of windows I had on the Mobo was a education edition thats no longer valid. Its asking me to activate I'm just unsure which product I need to buy to activate? Do I need a full copy? Cause I see prices differences all over the board..

submitted by /u/colabandit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/colabandit, May 9, 2020

2. Student Windows 10 - asking for a product key

Hey I downloaded the free version of windows that students get!

It keeps coming up with the "activate windows - go to settings to activate windows" watermark in the corner and directs me to entering a product key! Because this is the free student version I didn't get a product key so don't know what to do! It's not letting
    me do a lot of things now

CharlieColli, May 9, 2020
  3. Free activation for students.

I am an undergraduate student. Can I get a free product code to activate my windows for several years?

Muhammad Rasel Raihan, May 9, 2020
  4. Which product to activate from window student?

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Which product to activate from window student?

1. Which product to activate from window student? - Similar Threads - product activate window

2. Student activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Student activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Student activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WINDOWS ACTIVATION KEY FOR STUDENTS

WINDOWS ACTIVATION KEY FOR STUDENTS: hii have my academic account and want to get windows 10 activation key for free , how could i get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-key-for-students/be0c32d3-a9df-48df-bb97-e6899be4e162
  6. Windows 10 education activation for students

Windows 10 education activation for students: Hi Our university gives us windows 10 education product key from https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com website. I asked validity of product key to IT. They said that if you don't connect to school wifi network, it may be deactivate. However because of covid-19 we are not in...
  7. Which is the best windows laptop for Interior Design Students?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best windows laptop for Interior Design Students?: Please Suggest me from These Laptops 1- Acer Nitro 5 Best Interior Design Laptop 2- Microsoft Surface 3 Best Laptop For Interior Design 3- ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR 4- Apple Mac Pro Best Mac for Interior Design 5- Acer Aspire 5 6- Dell XPS 15 Best Dell Laptop For Interior Design...
  8. Student product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Student product key: Hi there, I have built my own pc and have managed to get a copy of windows ten onto it, I would like to purchase the product key, but have no idea where to find it. I thought I saw a student discount somewhere, but after some searching I've decided I would ask. I'm using my...
  9. Activating Windows free for students

Activating Windows free for students: Everyone knows that today Windows 10 is the Best operating system But when it comes to price is too much for a student with an orthodox family I am too a 9th-grade student and have a windows 10 education version but when I try to activate it, it asks for my school's address...
  10. Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?

Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?: Hi People and thanks for taking the time to read and help, My problem is ... I currently live in China and I bought a Dell G7, obviously the OS was in Chinese. I couldn't change the language to English as i needed to update to pro. I didn't check to see if the product...