Windows 10: which program is better 64 or 86

Discus and support which program is better 64 or 86 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm finding that some drivers do not support 86proga=ram down loads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John - NoreenKrause, Sep 2, 2019.

1. which program is better 64 or 86

I'm finding that some drivers do not support 86proga=ram down loads

:)

John - NoreenKrause, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PHILOLA5 Win User

86 vs. 64

I have a lot of files on my comp labeled 86. They appear to be duplicates of the ones labeled 64. Since I can only use 64bit will it be ok to delete or move these files to an external hard drive? I need to free up space.

PHILOLA5, Sep 2, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Sep 2, 2019
  4. which program is better 64 or 86

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

which program is better 64 or 86

1. which program is better 64 or 86 - Similar Threads - program better

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just want a better understanding of 16-bit programs on Win10 64-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just want a better understanding of 16-bit programs on Win10 64-bit: So I keep hearing time after time again that it's simply not possible to run 16-bit programs on 64-bit hardware with out emulators or big software modification. There's two games I'm specifically wondering about very specifically: Sims Tower and Pharaoh by Sierra Games. I...
  6. Is it better to install all of the programs on local disk C or " this PC " as windows 10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it better to install all of the programs on local disk C or " this PC " as windows 10...: i checked an old post where they mentioned that it does not make any difference - is this true ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-better-to-install-all-of-the-programs-on/a8bc485c-c905-4594-8b0a-01c91407fb85
  7. [Help] [Bug] Some programs look blurry (for lack of a better term) when out of focus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] [Bug] Some programs look blurry (for lack of a better term) when out of focus: Please help, this has been driving me insane! I've tried messing around with the DPI settings for the individual programs but to no avail... https://imgur.com/a/fRvM66I submitted by /u/trollcat5 [link] [comments]...
  8. Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AMERICANRIFLE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvdlms/continue_to_have_difficulty_finding_the_virus/
  9. Which program would be better for optimizing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which program would be better for optimizing games?: I recently got a Dell G7 15 gaming laptop (model 7588, i9 core) and since it came with 3 different applications that offer game optimization, I wanted to ensure which one would provide the best performance. I currently own 4 games: Overwatch, Paladins, Minecraft and Destiny...
  10. Any program that will help my ram memory to run better ? because most of my ram is used...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any program that will help my ram memory to run better ? because most of my ram is used...: 30 or 40% of my ram is being used for no reason if i'm staying on my desktop with all programs closed this is why my system is very slow , in much cases , and my specs are : i7 7500u 2.7 up to 3.5 ghz , nvidia 940mx gpu with 2gb , hdd 5400 rpm 1 tb . I using my laptop also...