Windows 10: Which program would be better for optimizing games?

Discus and support Which program would be better for optimizing games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got a Dell G7 15 gaming laptop (model 7588, i9 core) and since it came with 3 different applications that offer game optimization, I wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sylvia Aurora, May 28, 2019.

1. Which program would be better for optimizing games?

I recently got a Dell G7 15 gaming laptop (model 7588, i9 core) and since it came with 3 different applications that offer game optimization, I wanted to ensure which one would provide the best performance. I currently own 4 games: Overwatch, Paladins, Minecraft and Destiny 2, and the applications are Intel Graphics Command Center, GeForce Experience, and the Intel UHD Graphic Control Center.

:)

Sylvia Aurora, May 28, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 28, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, May 28, 2019
  4. Which program would be better for optimizing games?

Optime Drive - Doesn't Recognize External Hard Drive

When I Select "Defragment and Optimize Drives" my external USB 3.0 hard drive is not among the drives listed that can be analyzed or optimized. The reply to another similar post suggested reading and following the recommendations in a separate
    article "Optimize Windows for better performance" which I did but found no useful information there. Any other suggestions
    or alternatives?

RonKockler, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Which program would be better for optimizing games?

1. Which program would be better for optimizing games? - Similar Threads - program better optimizing

2. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  3. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  4. Which Windows is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows is better?: Hi, I got a Dell Latitude E5430, i got my laptop from my dad in 2020, but I did use it a little bit in 2019. I wanted to ask, that which windows is better, cuz in 2019, it was Windows 7 Pro 64bit, but now or since 2020, I have windows 10 latest.Specs: 4gb ramHdd 500gb but I...
  5. Which is better ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better ?: Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i dont know what is better to do it , should i reinstalling it with flash drive or i do reset recovrey and remove evereything ....
  6. Build 1903 vs 2004, which one is better optimized?

Build 1903 vs 2004, which one is better optimized?: Hey guys! Windows 10 build 1903 is the most stable build for me ,and I m the one who s optimizing everything and going isane for 1 more fps , I disabled kind of 80% windows features just to squeeze the last drop of performance from it, so, there s the question, should I...
  7. Which driver would be better?

Which driver would be better?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Papa-Lui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g85naf/which_driver_would_be_better/
  8. which program is better 64 or 86

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    which program is better 64 or 86: I'm finding that some drivers do not support 86proga=ram down loads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-program-is-better-64-or-86/c6f65ce3-e54a-4bdb-b738-dec22e79b0bc
  9. which is better?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is better?: Which is better, Windows Defender or Norton 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-better/3634df74-df1b-4bf2-9967-7084e0174821"
  10. Which configuration is better for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which configuration is better for gaming?: #1: i7 7700 gtx 1050 12 gb ddr4 ram #2: i5 7300HQ gtx 1060 8 gb ddr4 ram and why? Thanks. 88722