Windows 10: Which registry cleaner to use ?

Discus and support Which registry cleaner to use ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I had Mass Effect + Dead Space + Battlefield 3 installed through Origin... I uninstalled Origin before uninstalling the games first.... People say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by l3gi0n, Feb 18, 2021.

1. l3gi0n Win User

Which registry cleaner to use ?

So I had Mass Effect + Dead Space + Battlefield 3 installed through Origin...

I uninstalled Origin before uninstalling the games first....

People say I should have uninstalled the games through Origin first. Because If I don't there will be registry left overs...

So I want to use a good registry cleaner... I know registry cleaners can destroy the system so I need one that is 100% safe...

what is your recommendation ?

:)

l3gi0n, Feb 18, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Registry cleaner for Windows 10

Microsoft’s official position on the use of Registry Cleaners

• Microsoft does not support the use of registry cleaners
    • Microsoft is not responsible for issues caused by using a registry cleaning utility.
    • Microsoft cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the use of a registry cleaning utility can be solved

DaveM121, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Registry Cleaner

Could someone suggest the safest and best Registry Cleaner software that I can use in Windows 10?

ThomasHigginsWP, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Which registry cleaner to use ?

spearman914, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Which registry cleaner to use ?

1. Which registry cleaner to use ? - Similar Threads - registry cleaner

2. Windows 11 registry cleaner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 registry cleaner?: Hello. I just wanted to ask , is there is any tool or a setting within Windows 11 that lets you clean the junk in registry Things that are left after uninstalling a game or anything else? I often find old junk from games I have played a while ago in registry that hasn't been...
  3. Windows 11 registry cleaner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 registry cleaner?: Hello. I just wanted to ask , is there is any tool or a setting within Windows 11 that lets you clean the junk in registry Things that are left after uninstalling a game or anything else? I often find old junk from games I have played a while ago in registry that hasn't been...
  4. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  5. Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner App Blocked in Windows 11 Pro: Good day, Community: I just reset my PC to "Factory Fresh" condition and installed a pair of free to use Auslogics products: Auslogics Disk Defrag and Auslogics Registry Cleaner. While both apps installed without a glitch, when I tried to run them I received the following app...
  6. I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...: I get it, registry cleaners free online can contain a virus which will slow down your computer working in the background using up your bandwidth or booting with your system. I have Norton 360 antivirus and they scan everything nicely. I did notice something that seemed to...
  7. I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...: I get it, registry cleaners free online can contain a virus which will slow down your computer working in the background using up your bandwidth or booting with your system. I have Norton 360 antivirus and they scan everything nicely. I did notice something that seemed to...
  8. I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Registry Cleaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry Cleaner: I was looking for ways to boost my computer's performance, so I thought getting a registry cleaner would help. I did some research and the two most highly rated cleaners were Iolo System Mechanic and CCleaner. I'm not sure which is safer and more amateur friendly, so I wanted...
  10. Which registry cleaner to use ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which registry cleaner to use ?: So I had Mass Effect + Dead Space + Battlefield 3 installed through Origin... I uninstalled Origin before uninstalling the games first.... People say I should have uninstalled the games through Origin first. Because If I don't there will be registry left overs... So I want...