Windows 10: Which services are required to be running to activate Windows 10

Discus and support Which services are required to be running to activate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I currently have a non-activated Windows 10 Pro 1903 from the official microsoft website, and I plan on activating it, but the problem is, I have soo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PolisP, Oct 10, 2019.

1. PolisP Win User

Which services are required to be running to activate Windows 10

I currently have a non-activated Windows 10 Pro 1903 from the official microsoft website, and I plan on activating it, but the problem is, I have soo many services that are disabled, to improve performance, that Im worried that it wont activate properly, so does anyone know which services are required to be running in order to activate Windows 10, or can it be activated despite having soo many services disabled?

:)

PolisP, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Which services are required to be running to activate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - services are required

2. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run anything which require adminstrator account: Hello everyone,I've got some error with wi-fi and while fixing it I disabled some service and right now any try to run any application as administrator is finished like this:sometimes error says that it's error 5As a result I can't re-enable service in standard way but I can...
  3. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run anything which require adminstrator account: Hello everyone,I've got some error with wi-fi and while fixing it I disabled some service and right now any try to run any application as administrator is finished like this:sometimes error says that it's error 5As a result I can't re-enable service in standard way but I can...
  4. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 requires activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 requires activation: A few days ago, I discovered that I could no longer open Outlook, Excel and Word in Office Home and Business 2013. I was advised by Microsoft my Office was old and not supported any more, and that I should upgrade to Office 365 or Office 2019, which I did. I was also...
  6. Cannot activate expired Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation which is running on Bootcamp

Cannot activate expired Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation which is running on Bootcamp: Hi I'm hoping someone might be able to help with the following. I'm sorry it's so long but I didn't know what information is important and what is isn't :- Last year I bought a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise from an online company. Unfortunately for some reason I...
  7. Windows 10 Activation requirement

Windows 10 Activation requirement: I found a lot about this online but here is a legal interpretation only: Is it legal that I use Windows 10 without activating it? - Law Stack Exchange although it does not specify the number of days without activation. This is something Microsoft should change, like having a...
  8. Windows 10 activation required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 activation required: Hello, Since some days, I keep having a pop up coming and telling me to activate windows because it will expire soon. I tried to put back the key but it says that it can't connect to the activation server of the organisation. The pc is new, it was a gift. I think it's...
  9. in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped

in Windows 10 Customization
    in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped: I noticed that some of my services in task manager have been stopped and I would like to know if they should be stopped. Rather than trying to solve this myself and risk any further problems, any help would be appreciated...
  10. Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which windows/application services can safely run on Delayed Start?: Hi all - As I use and load various applications on a Win10 Pro system, it gets a bit slow after login to settle down. I'm curious if some system services and those created by applications, i.e. Acronis, can be on Delayed Start. It's easy to go into services.msc and change...