Windows 10: Which should I install first?

Discus and support Which should I install first? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just installed W10 and now confused which I installed first. Mother Board Driver or Video Card Driver? *Think*Think*Think 119868 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pooch22, Oct 15, 2018.

1. pooch22 Win User

Which should I install first?

I just installed W10 and now confused which I installed first. Mother Board Driver or Video Card Driver? *Think*Think*Think

:)

pooch22, Oct 15, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 15, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Which should I install first? - Similar Threads - should install

2. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  3. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  4. Should I install malware software in addition to Microsoft windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I install malware software in addition to Microsoft windows defender?: Should I install malware software in addition to Microsoft windows defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-install-malware-software-in-addition-to/0bf1d422-ad00-4f30-9e9c-1820d0361478
  5. Should I install malware software in addition to Microsoft windows defender?

Should I install malware software in addition to Microsoft windows defender?: Should I install malware software in addition to Microsoft windows defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-install-malware-software-in-addition-to/0bf1d422-ad00-4f30-9e9c-1820d0361478
  6. Should I install malware software in addition to Microsoft windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Arduino driver install is easy but occurs silently - people should know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arduino driver install is easy but occurs silently - people should know: Hi,I'm developing an air quality sensor array on Arduino. When I tried to connect my Windows 11 Insider Preview build to the Arduino's USB port it seemed like nothing happened. The arduino.cc site didn't address Windows 11 at all.So I spent some time poking around and saw...
  8. Arduino driver install is easy but occurs silently - people should know

Arduino driver install is easy but occurs silently - people should know: Hi,I'm developing an air quality sensor array on Arduino. When I tried to connect my Windows 11 Insider Preview build to the Arduino's USB port it seemed like nothing happened. The arduino.cc site didn't address Windows 11 at all.So I spent some time poking around and saw...
  9. should i install this driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i install this driver?: hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check manufacturers and then install it, i asked thempc is samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and samsung said ask microsoft about the update if...
  10. should i install this driver?

should i install this driver?: hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check manufacturers and then install it, i asked thempc is samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and samsung said ask microsoft about the update if...