Windows 10: Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine

Discus and support Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I realize that this is not a Microsoft related question, but I feel that some techies will have an answer for me. Which type of stylus pen will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by geekiamnot_CJ, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine

I realize that this is not a Microsoft related question, but I feel that some techies will have an answer for me. Which type of stylus pen will work on credit card machines which are used at checkout in retail stores? Do I need a double-ended one? I'm thinking the capacitive-end for tapping and the resistive-end for signing? Thank you in advance.

:)

geekiamnot_CJ, Nov 10, 2018

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine

stylus pen

Thanks for the response! I have not been able to use the stylus since I tried using it. I thought that since my pc had a tablet/touchscreen option that I might be able draw on it using just a simple rubber tipped stylus from office max without a connection.
    I'm finding out now that I will need to probably get some type of connective pen with a left-click button in order to use a stylus with my pc. I am currently browsing Amazon and I think I will probably end up ordering a stylus pen with windows 10 compatibility
    and a left click button for illustrating.

forrest h., Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine

1. Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine - Similar Threads - stylus pen credit

2. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  3. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  4. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stylus pen highlight stuck

Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  6. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  7. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  8. Active Stylus pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Stylus pen: is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-stylus-pen/c2cf70e2-9988-41e1-bd02-63b17c17ce74
  9. Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.: Hi. So I recently got a $25 giftcard for the microsoft store. I saw that Sea of Thieves was half off, and so it would be $30. I wanted to get it and I went to buy it with the $25 giftcard and I would pay the rest with my credit card. The credit card info had not been entered...
  10. use of credit cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    use of credit cards: i suddenly can not enter a credit card number to play. takes all my info except the card number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-credit-cards/7feb1167-73d1-4bcf-8601-69ee8f51c81f"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stylus pens for credit card machines

2. credit card stylus

3. type of pen to sign credit card machine

4. which stylus pen can i use on a credit card machine,
  5. where can I find pens like a credit card machine uses,
  6. pens to use for credit card machines,
  7. where can i buy a stylus pens for credit card machines