Windows 10: Which Surface device should I buy?

Discus and support Which Surface device should I buy? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings! I have been a Microsoft user for years and I have bought a Macbook a few months ago, and I have decided to give it away (to another family... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexisSherrill, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Which Surface device should I buy?

Greetings! I have been a Microsoft user for years and I have bought a Macbook a few months ago, and I have decided to give it away (to another family member) and go for a Microsoft device. The reason why is because I am taking college classes that require Windows 10 and I tried the bootcamp, but it wasn't my taste. So I am thinking about purchasing a Surface device, but I am not sure which one should I buy. What I want is a device that can run Windows 10 Pro because that what most college students use for schoolwork. I use Big Fish Games for my gaming (I am a casual gamer, mobile gamer, and occasional console gamer), I am taking Computer Classes at the Community College, and I like using touchscreen. Which Surface device should I buy? Surface Pro 2017, Surface Book, or the Surface Go w/ Windows 10 Pro?

:)

AlexisSherrill, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Which Surface device should I buy? :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Devices - Jan. 9, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Devices (09 January 2018) Surface

Brink, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Which Surface device should I buy?

Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices

Source: Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices Surface

Brink, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Which Surface device should I buy?

1. Which Surface device should I buy? - Similar Threads - Surface device should

2. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  3. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  4. Should i buy this mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i buy this mouse?: Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost identicle. and in a video it said that the og mouse is also manufactured by many different brands such as victsing and more....
  5. Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?: hp ENVY x360 m Convertible 15m-cn0012d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-pen-i-should-buy-that-is-compatible-with-my/63c7fc4e-debc-4824-8542-88c58130f76d
  6. Which Brand Ram Should i buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Brand Ram Should i buy: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone My Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop Specs are as follows 1. Windows...
  7. Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?: Hi People and thanks for taking the time to read and help, My problem is ... I currently live in China and I bought a Dell G7, obviously the OS was in Chinese. I couldn't change the language to English as i needed to update to pro. I didn't check to see if the product...
  8. Which activation key should I buy?

Which activation key should I buy?: Hello, I'm really confused about all the windows 10 activation keys, their validity and stuff. I saw a few places selling activation keys and I just need to know if I can use them to re activate windows when I upgrade my hardware (eg change motherboad, CPU). I read the MS...
  9. Should I buy RTX 2080 ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I buy RTX 2080 ?: I've been told 2080 is a bad graphic in terms of lifespan which graphic card should I buy? At the moment i have geforce 1070 which does not serve me very well.
  10. Which key should I use?

Which key should I use?: Hi! I have Samsung laptop that came with preinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit). I have COA sticker on bottom of my device too. I use ProduKey to check my Windows 7 key but it doesn't match to my key on COA sticker. Furthermore I checked this key from ProduKey in...