Windows 10: Which third party/ms programs should I install?

Discus and support Which third party/ms programs should I install? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, im using w10 x64, rx6500 xt 4 gb new series with something called version 4.0 gpu, 16 gb of 3200mhz ram, intel i5 11400f cpu. I wonder which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deaöcaa özgür, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Which third party/ms programs should I install?

Hello, im using w10 x64, rx6500 xt 4 gb new series with something called version 4.0 gpu, 16 gb of 3200mhz ram, intel i5 11400f cpu. I wonder which other apps/programs I "have to" have to use games, emulators without crash. Let me help you about third party programs im asking for to make it clear for you: They are like visual basic and directx, sometimes they become a must to install. That kind of applications Im looking for. Not like something makes things easier. Im looking for "must to install for games, emulator" programs.Thank you.Note: It is because the emulator called Ga**L**p to play

:)

deaöcaa özgür, Mar 21, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Common 3rd party programs not installing on windows 10 (adobe reader, java)

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Do you get any error message?

We suggest you to download the version which is compatible with Windows 10 from the Manufacturer website. We suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode:

Follow the steps to install the program in
    Compatibility mode.

• Download the updated program from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right click the installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the
      Run this program in compatibility mode
      for: box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.

• Try installing the program and check.
    If the issue still persist we suggest you to contact the Manufacturer.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Which third party/ms programs should I install?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Which third party/ms programs should I install?

1. Which third party/ms programs should I install? - Similar Threads - third party programs

2. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  3. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  4. install third party apps

install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  5. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  6. Which third party/ms programs should I need?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which third party/ms programs should I need?: Hello, im using w10 x64, rx6500 xt 4 gb new series with something called version 4.0 gpu, 16 gb of 3200mhz ram, intel i5 11400f cpu. I wonder which other apps/programs I "have to" have to use games, emulators without crash. Let me help you about third party programs im asking...
  7. Which third party/ms programs should I need?

Which third party/ms programs should I need?: Hello, im using w10 x64, rx6500 xt 4 gb new series with something called version 4.0 gpu, 16 gb of 3200mhz ram, intel i5 11400f cpu. I wonder which other apps/programs I "have to" have to use games, emulators without crash. Let me help you about third party programs im asking...
  8. Which third party/ms programs should I need?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Third Party Apps That Should Be Included In Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Third Party Apps That Should Be Included In Windows: I'll go first. The default file copy is awful. The free version of Teracopy fixes this to an extent. Teracopy all includes "New Folder From Selection" Both should be included. What else? EarTrumpet fixes the awful volume controls. submitted by /u/throndar [link]...
  10. Third party software installation

Third party software installation: My pc was working okay for alomost a year with WIndows 10 but now I have a problem on both my laptop and desktop with software not loading. I have tried loading some old software that I already have running and get the same error message required priviledge is not held...