Windows 10: which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose...

Discus and support which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/etlwcs3f41761.png?width=852&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f8c31d68f0b1e5bdaa545d39a7c6f8f4d8404f9 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zaddy800, Dec 23, 2020.

1. which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose...

/u/zaddy800, Dec 23, 2020
  2. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Choosing Default Apps & Insider Programme

To resolve your concern, kindly choose the default apps by file type. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose System.
    • Select Default apps.
    • Click Choose default apps by file type.
    • Check all of the video file type, and then check if you can change the default app to your preferred application.
    After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result

Argel Obm, Dec 23, 2020
  4. entropy13 Win User

which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose...

Need help choosing PSU

Choose between the first two, but more on the Seasonic. Ignore the others you listed.

entropy13, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose...

1. which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose... - Similar Threads - choose labtop barely

2. how do I choose which account I want money to open with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I choose which account I want money to open with: I have a new computer and I have downloaded MS Money Sunset Plus. It's perfect for planning my budget. However, on my other computer I was able to have money open with my current bank account but I just can't get it set that way on my new computer. I have just forgotten how...
  3. how do I choose which account I want money to open with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I choose which account I want money to open with: I have a new computer and I have downloaded MS Money Sunset Plus. It's perfect for planning my budget. However, on my other computer I was able to have money open with my current bank account but I just can't get it set that way on my new computer. I have just forgotten how...
  4. how do I choose which account I want money to open with

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harlotstrumpet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmtkzv/wanted_to_reset_my_laptop_for_when_i_return_it/
  6. Cant choose which drive I want to install an app on

Cant choose which drive I want to install an app on: Why cant i choose on which drive I want some apps to be installed on? It just installs and doesent ask me where I want to install it. For example Spotify. submitted by /u/Cultural_Attitude447 [link] [comments]...
  7. I don't know which driver to choose

I don't know which driver to choose: I have an asus vivobook s15 laptop and and I have done a clean install of windows 10 on it. The problem is when I go to the asus website to download the drivers, I can see that those proposed on it seems to be older version than the drivers windows update installed already....
  8. Choosing Which Updates To Keep

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Choosing Which Updates To Keep: With Windows 10 I cannot find anyway to decide which updates I want installed and which I dont. I dont mean the new builds, I am on the fast ring and want them but updates like Windows Defender, I dont want those as I have BitDefender. Some Office updates go into a loop but...
  9. Can I Choose Which Hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Choose Which Hotspot?: I have about 5 xfinity hotspots. Windows picks the strongest signal. Oddly tho, that 1 doesn't work very well. A slightly less strength 1 seems to always work. Is there any tool or software that would allow me to choose which xfinity hotspot i want? thanks. 70278
  10. On startup I have to choose which OS I want.

in Windows 10 Support
    On startup I have to choose which OS I want.: On my laptop my OS is Windows 10 and only Windows 10. When I first bought the laptop it has Windows 7 installed. I then did a clean install of Windows 8 when it came out. This past July I did a clean install of Windows 10. A few weeks ago I kept getting the blue screen of...