Windows 10: which trackball is better?

Discus and support which trackball is better? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; in terms of comfort and accuracy, which trackball is better? Both are from Logitech, similar price. Or any other recommendation? [img] [img] 123607 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tsw88, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

which trackball is better?

in terms of comfort and accuracy, which trackball is better?

Both are from Logitech, similar price. Or any other recommendation?

which trackball is better? [​IMG]

which trackball is better? [​IMG]

:)

Tsw88, Dec 17, 2018
  2. 2wicked Win User

Trackball mice

I have both of those and can say the TrackBall TrackMan Wheel is the better of the two you listed.

The marble trackball has no scroll wheel only two buttons to scroll with and only work if you have the logitech software installed and not recommended if you play any games.
    The trackman is a little to small for my hand, so if you have big hands it may be uncomfortable.

I have yet to find any thing that out does my microsoft trackball optical (discontinued).

2wicked, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Need some opinions on a replacement Trackball Mice

Hi Everyone, I have used the Microsoft Trackball Explorer since it first hit the market, I've loved it because of it's large trackball and my big fat fingers work so well together, Microsoft discontinued the product and even though it can still be found on Amazon, I will not be paying over 600 for one ever.

The 2 that I own have been rebuilt, and rebuilt, and they have pretty much reached the end of the road, so I am looking for a new trackball mouse with a large trackball, I have other regular mice but I prefer the trackball as I like it stationary.

So I would like some suggestions from fellow trackball users of a good quality trackball with a large trackball, that you are personally using for gaming, please list the pros and cons or likes and dislikes of what you recommend?

Thank You! GM

GelatanousMuck, Dec 17, 2018
  4. JATownes Win User

Need some opinions on a replacement Trackball Mice

I've been using a Microsoft Trackball Optical (v1.0) for well over a decade, have gone through two and now they are getting harder to find in a good condition. You might try some of the Logitech trackballs, as have been suggested above, but most of the industry (especially the gaming industry) has completely ignored users who prefer trackballs, most likely due to it being such a small market.

What Happened to the Microsoft Trackball Opticals? - Trackballer

Where Have All the Trackballs Gone? - ExtremeTech

Good luck on your quest, but I'm afraid someday we'll all have to migrate to a mouse.

JATownes, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. which trackball is better? - Similar Threads - trackball better

2. Trackball based Advanced Security Option?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trackball based Advanced Security Option?: Hello wouldn't it be cool if you could take any track ball use it to secure files, programs, options, and logins? It would work much like a dial on a safe. You click the secured file and have to turn to 2-90-40-0 and click and your file unlocks. It would make Windows more...
  3. Trackball Mouse Recommendations?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackball Mouse Recommendations?: I am using the Logitech M570 trackball but it has a ton of issues. So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and...
  4. Logitech M570 Trackball Issues

Logitech M570 Trackball Issues: So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and move my mouse a lot, the trackball is much easier to use then the...
  5. Win 10 2004 does not recognize the trackball on my iogear keyboard

Win 10 2004 does not recognize the trackball on my iogear keyboard: Using Iogear keyboard with built in trackball model gkb635w, was fine, upgraded to 2004, buttons work, no pointer. Install on older version it works. Installed older adesso with trackball and worked. Something in update not working. Contacted IOGEAR as well, as these are PNP...
  6. Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans

Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans: Recently tried switching back and forth between AMD balanced and Power Saver plans. No problem there But getting a secondary issue , that surprises me. The mouse loses its acceleration when switching, and only a reset of the wireless USB (removing and reinserting) resets the...
  7. Clearly Superior Technologies Trackball Stopped working with latest update

Clearly Superior Technologies Trackball Stopped working with latest update: Last night, It's May 16th 2020 today, I received some kind of automatic update for windows 10. Today, my beloved Superior Technologies trackball mouse no longer works. I'm using an old wired mouse a the moment - that works. The trackball will feebly move the cursor if I...
  8. Trackball recommendation

Trackball recommendation: Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post this but can anyone recommend a trackball that will actually last more than a few months? I've gone through a number of Logictech M570s and Kensington Orbit trackballs. I really like both of them while they're working but after...
  9. Microsoft Trackball Explorer - how to make it work with Windows 10

Microsoft Trackball Explorer - how to make it work with Windows 10: As you are already aware from a frustrating search session Windows 10 drivers are currently not available unless you got lucky and landed here first. Anyways I would suggest you to download Windows 8 drivers and install them in compatibility mode. The steps below are what I...
  10. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trackman wheel discontinued