Windows 10: Which version does Bill Gates use???

Discus and support Which version does Bill Gates use??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have often wondered, which OS do the big guys use? Let's say Bill Gates his era was the start to Windows 7, so has he upgraded to 8, 8.1 or 10, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Trust_No1, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Trust_No1 Win User

Which version does Bill Gates use???

I have often wondered, which OS do the big guys use?

Let's say Bill Gates his era was the start to Windows 7, so has he upgraded to 8, 8.1 or 10, or does he use what he helped design?

Let's say Paul Allen his era was early on perhaps he is still using Windows 95 or 98 or has he moved on?

and let's say Steve Ballmer he was the architect and salesman for Windows 8 (so many infomercials), so what version does he use? His beloved 8, 8.1, older, newer?

Maybe they all use Mac's, boy, wouldn't that get peoples dander up? l suppose we will just make wild guesses...

:)

Trust_No1, Nov 10, 2015
  2. werthey Win User

Voice to text additional recipient problem

If I say "Text Bill", "Text Bill Gates", or "Text Gates Bill", the outcome is the same if the Edit button is pressed later.

werthey, Nov 10, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Why does Bill Gates and Satya Nadella want 500bit coins to keep using Windows 10?

Wow! 500 bit coins ? The current rate for one bit coin is around $2,500 USD. These scammers have certainly

setting their sights high. Then they say they will accept $200 for two years ? What a bargain! Here, take my money.

BossDweeb, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Which version does Bill Gates use???

Bill? Windows 95 probably. *Tongue Kidding aside, any version they want to run. They likely all have access to MSDN and internal builds that we don't get to see. I would imagine they are all running 10 in a VM or even on real hardware. Most likely have a spare PC or two or three kicking around.

alphanumeric, Nov 10, 2015
  5. cameos Win User
    I think he has several Windows devices, so he's running Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, all 64-bit Pro.

cameos, Nov 10, 2015
  6. Bongo Win User
    Bill has so much money he has other people doing it for him.

Bongo, Nov 10, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    He does a lot of charity work with that money too.

jds63, Nov 10, 2015
  8. Almighty1 Win User

Bill Gates uses a SGI (Silicon Graphics Inc) 1600SW Monitor just like I do on a HP/CompaQ workstation with Microsoft Xenix and FreeBSD, you didn't think he didn't benefit from the purchase of hotmail did you? *Wink

Almighty1, Nov 10, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    I did not know he worked on this site *chuckle Or had a fan club !

jds63, Nov 10, 2015
  10. George Win User
    Imposter!! Check out his local time....

George, Nov 10, 2015
  11. Berton Win User
    His local time seems to be correct for Pacific Standard Time, shows just a minute ago at 1315 while mine in the Mountain time is 1416.

Berton, Nov 10, 2015
  12. rfruth Win User
    Come on Bill (please don't say OSX)

rfruth, Nov 10, 2015
  13. George Win User

Huh? my display says his local time is 9:31 PM.

George, Nov 10, 2015
  14. jds63 Win User
    Looking at that to as pacific time is 3 hours earlier then me, unless do not use Daylight savings time. should be 13:38 PM Pacific time.

jds63, Nov 10, 2015
  15. George Win User
    Mixing up 24 hour and 12 hour clocks! 9:31PM is somewhere in Europe.

George, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Which version does Bill Gates use??? - Similar Threads - version does Bill

2. **** service from Bill Gates empire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    **** service from Bill Gates empire: microsofts customer service is off the scale for rubbish service they do not know how to deal with the simplest problems their response staff are uncaring and discourteous, all the unwanted and nuisance apps eg linkedin , booking .com etc cannot be remove from system their...
  3. What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker?

in Cortana
    What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker?: What does Bill Gates think of the Microsoft Cortona Speaker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-bill-gates-think-of-the-microsoft/ec988ef4-6c93-4a9b-9ade-7df4615f1852
  4. E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation: Hi Office Just to check regarding that of the above REF: Subject can the E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation are real as I would like your office to confirm a E-Mail that landed in my inbox 03/08/20. May I thank you for your time and consideration to look over my...
  5. Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!: Can someone please tell me how I can regain control of my documents. I recently installed a new SSD and added Windows 10 Home and since then my document storage is being controlled by Microsoft, not me. Let me say I have a better understanding of how and where I want my...
  6. Would Bill Gates disappoint the way I use Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Would Bill Gates disappoint the way I use Windows?: I sometimes arrange file according to organized time, and sometimes the way I want to. I mean I arranged a lot of stuff when I use Windows, according to my thinking. Would Bill Gates feel happy the way I use this way? 152736
  7. is bill gates a paedophile?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is bill gates a paedophile?: is bill a nonce, paedophile, kiddy fiddler???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-bill-gates-a-paedophile/8a5ece2e-1de3-4467-aca9-0bcc168f9583
  8. What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?

in Cortana
    What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?: This is talking about what Bill Gates says about Microsoft Cortona? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-bill-gates-say-about-microsoft-cortona/b83156d0-9816-4b09-8efc-51a14ed7a805"
  9. Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation: By the middle of this century, the world will use twice as much energy as we use today. There’s good news in this: more energy means better lives and stronger economies. But it also means the world needs a new energy supply—one that doesn’t contribute to climate change....
  10. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill: Happy birthday, Bill Bill Gates -- founder of Microsoft, the world’s richest man, and a philanthropist for the ages -- will celebrate his 60th birthday on Oct. 28. He doesn’t look a day over 50. To commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a collection of Bill Gates...