Windows 10: Which version of W10 ?

Discus and support Which version of W10 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently had to take my DELL laptop (5593 purchased new 2020) to a local repair man to check why my keyboard was not working (keyboard lag) it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caprice, May 28, 2021.

1. caprice Win User

Which version of W10 ?

I recently had to take my DELL laptop (5593 purchased new 2020) to a local repair man to check why my keyboard was not working (keyboard lag) it is still work in progress but he reinstalled W10 as below. W10 20H2 home Build 19042.985 Experience 120.2212.2020.0 ****************** I noticed Microsoft Word is dated 2016 so just how old is this version? I do have a DELL usb stick with W10 on it, details below. W10 product key 180/948360272. which came with the PC and I assume this was the latest version that came with the PC. If so is it an easy task to reinstall W10 from my usb stick.

:)

caprice, May 28, 2021

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 28, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, May 28, 2021
  4. Which version of W10 ?

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Which version of W10 ?

1. Which version of W10 ? - Similar Threads - version W10

2. Update to W10, Version 21H1 seemed odd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to W10, Version 21H1 seemed odd: I Just updated to v21H1, but the installation seemed odd. When I first updated, the Update History said it updated to v21H1 from v20H2, but there were no updates shown for today in the Update History list. I think there were 2 more updates and restarts and today's date did...
  3. W7 to W10 retail version product keys.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W7 to W10 retail version product keys.: Hi forum members. I'm hoping that someone here can shed some light on a problem I have identifying which W10 Pro upgrades I can reuse. I used to have a number of Windows7 PC's with retail Pro licenses which have now been dismantled. I had taken advantage of the free Windows10...
  4. W10 seems my system is not yet ready for latest version.

W10 seems my system is not yet ready for latest version.: I keep the update actives and have always updated so am up to date. However for must be over a year I have been advised that the new version will be available once my system or windows is ready. Please see screenshots below. Yesterday I received a notification that my W10...
  5. Photos app no longer able to save trims, permission issue. W10 Version 1909 first instance...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos app no longer able to save trims, permission issue. W10 Version 1909 first instance...: Windows 10 version 1909 - Broke permissions for the "Photos" app. Unable to save trims as I am met with, "You do not have permission, try saving a copy" even when trying to save a copy. So far I have changed the video's .mp4 permissions to "Everyone" and attempted to save a...
  6. W10 version 0h2

W10 version 0h2: Yesterday I installed 20h2. No problem. Used the PC until 10 PM. Powered down same. This morning I power up the PC and windows automatically uninstalled 20h2. Why would this happen? It worked fin yesterday!...
  7. All desktop icons missing after feature update to W10, version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    All desktop icons missing after feature update to W10, version 2004: The computer is a Surface, but I don't know which model. It belongs to a friend. It's the obvious obvious question, how to I recover the icons?...
  8. Re-install OEM version of W10 Home

Re-install OEM version of W10 Home: A few years back Dec 2015 I bought my laptop with an OEM version of W10 Home and Office Home but in the meantime I have done consulting work for two different companies who each installed W10 Enterprise and Office365; I needed to integrate into their infrastructure. However,...
  9. Distie put wrong version of W10 on my machine

Distie put wrong version of W10 on my machine: A distributor built a machine for me and I asked for Windows 10 Professional 64bit I did not notice when it arrived that he had installed W10 Home but given me the OEM licence key for Pro. I spent 3.5 hours installing the clients software and setting up the machine and do...
  10. W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?: I have one system which does not connect to any networking whatsoever. It is used strictly as an offline computer. It is running version 10.0.17134 which came with my PC (OEM). I would like to use a current version of Win10 on it, but since it's OEM, unless I plug it into a...