Windows 10: Which version of Windows 10, to use just mainly for a Plex dedicated

Discus and support Which version of Windows 10, to use just mainly for a Plex dedicated in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I am doing a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new ssd drive. I do not want all the bloat ware like cortanna and other apps that I do not need. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Caveman007, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Which version of Windows 10, to use just mainly for a Plex dedicated

Hi all I am doing a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new ssd drive. I do not want all the bloat ware like cortanna and other apps that I do not need. I am just mainly want to use it for Plex. Could someone Please point me to a version of Windows 10 to use for this.

And just one other question do I need to find all the software for my computer when I do a new install or does windows take care of that. I was told that it does.

Thanks

:)

Caveman007, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2020
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Which version of Windows 10, to use just mainly for a Plex dedicated

Windows Plex

Windows 8.1 Plex? Whats that, a modified copy of Windows 8.1?

Sounds like you accidentally setup a dual boot configuration between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

How did you originally initiate the upgrade to Windows 10?

Your best of action is to boot to the Windows 8.1 desktop, download the Windows 10 ISO file, double click it to mount it, then start the upgrade.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How
    to Upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 and Earlier Versions from Windows 8.0 or Windows 8.1

After upgrading to Windows 10, press Windows key + X, click Disk Management

Right click the partition containing your initial install of Windows 10 then click Delete

Becareful when choosing the right partition.

It is likely the smallest of the two.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Which version of Windows 10, to use just mainly for a Plex dedicated

1. Which version of Windows 10, to use just mainly for a Plex dedicated - Similar Threads - version mainly Plex

2. windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu: hi i have problem my dedicated graphics card is not used it is only integrated it is also not shown in the graphics settings as a more powerful option it's like I didn't have any dedicated card in any way disconnected it can't be because I have a laptop thank you for any...
  3. Which Windows 10 version should I use for Clean Install ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which Windows 10 version should I use for Clean Install ?: I am fed up with my computer's performance decreasing as new updates are installed. So I plan to do a clean install. Which build version of Windows 10 should I use? submitted by /u/AERegeneratel38 [link] [comments]...
  4. Which version of windows should i use on mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which version of windows should i use on mac: I have a mac and want to install windows on it in either a vm virtualbox or with boot camp. I will be running only 1 instance of windows. 1. Which version of windows should i use? Retail/OEM? 2. If i get a new mac and no longer use the old one, can i use the same windows...
  5. Plex problem with Windows 10 1903.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plex problem with Windows 10 1903.: As I mentioned in another thread, Plex fails after Windows Upgrade to 1903. There is a workaround for the same problem with the Creators Update. Should work with 1903. ‘For those having an issue with getting Plex to work with the Creators Update, here’s what your readers...
  6. Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU: Hi all, My laptop running windows 10, with an integrated GPU Intel and dedicated GPU Nvidia. Recently, some softwares, especially video converters don't use the dedicated GPU for accelerating conversions, which is used to work well. I've tried many possible ways (such as:...
  7. Which version of Windows 10 is best for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version of Windows 10 is best for...: Okay, I'm building a new computer. The motherboard requires Windows 10 64-bit so I can't install a Windows 7. I've looked in many places but cannot find any information more recent than about three updates ago so I've come here to ask... First, I have a very dim view of...
  8. Windows 10 Which Version?.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Which Version?.: I have just finished a complete reformat of my daughters HP Pavilion g6 notebook PC from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Apart from a couple of solved hiccups it all went well although very time consuming. I am unsure however on where to find which version it is updated to. When I...
  9. Which version of 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version of 10: Now I have been running 7 Home on my machines for years now and a couple with Pro now I am preparing for a new build and well the price difference for 10 is quite staggering $135 for Home and $209 for Pro and from a Google and from what I saw Pro is really for business use -...
  10. Which Windows version am I using?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Windows version am I using?: I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have? *Sad 63132