Windows 10: Which vesion of windows 10, I am using Standard Pro or OEM vesion .

Discus and support Which vesion of windows 10, I am using Standard Pro or OEM vesion . in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Friend, Good evening, I bought this HP notebook, preinstalled with a windows 10 home. After that, I bought a Windows 10 Pro Retail key online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbdurRahim.1955, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Which vesion of windows 10, I am using Standard Pro or OEM vesion .

Dear Friend,

Good evening, I bought this HP notebook, preinstalled with a windows 10 home.

After that, I bought a Windows 10 Pro Retail key online from Cleverbridge, Germany. Make a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro with media creation tool and activate it with a digital license, link to my MS account.

When I opened the windows '' About '' page, at the end of that page, when I click on the '' Online Support '', the HP support page appears; according to my knowledge, it supposed to be Microsoft support, since my windows is already a standard Pro version.

My question is, am I still running an OEM version or a standard Pro version? If it is a pro version, Microsoft is supposed to give me online support, not HP applicable for an OEM version.

Please help me clarify this matter. Thank you. Which vesion of windows 10, I am using Standard Pro or OEM vesion . cb0dfd95-628b-4350-91c8-3e9f30cb28fe?upload=true.png Which vesion of windows 10, I am using Standard Pro or OEM vesion . 8e8d2739-eb08-45d2-b7f2-ff9c487ba75a?upload=true.png

:)

AbdurRahim.1955, Mar 8, 2021

2. Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop

hallo

i updated MS window 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop: I've no sound anymore

ACoppieters, Mar 8, 2021
  3. i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

RafaelCatana, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Which vesion of windows 10, I am using Standard Pro or OEM vesion .

Activation Windows 10 pro problems

Yes a pirated vesion had be installed

rajeevmanohar, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Which vesion of windows 10, I am using Standard Pro or OEM vesion .

1. Which vesion of windows 10, I am using Standard Pro or OEM vesion . - Similar Threads - vesion using Standard

2. is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit DVD from www.amazone.ae Dubai, UAE Text on the cover "WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD Version 20H2" , Build date:19-02-2022, Made in: USA, And I gently scratched and revealed the OEM Product Key. Is it possible to use the same...
  3. Two different vesions of Photos? Maybe ClipChamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two different vesions of Photos? Maybe ClipChamp?: I'm trying to import photos from my iPhone to Windows 11. Sometimes, I get an import screen that organizes the photos by month, and has an option to "import" the photos. Other times, I get an import screen that doesn't organize the photos at all, and has a "move/copy" option,...
  4. Two different vesions of Photos? Maybe ClipChamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two different vesions of Photos? Maybe ClipChamp?: I'm trying to import photos from my iPhone to Windows 11. Sometimes, I get an import screen that organizes the photos by month, and has an option to "import" the photos. Other times, I get an import screen that doesn't organize the photos at all, and has a "move/copy" option,...
  5. Windows 10 Update vesion 1909 Nov 2019 will not install

Windows 10 Update vesion 1909 Nov 2019 will not install: I can not get this update to install. It was stuck getting ready at 94% finally got through that by rebooting, now stuck at 1% on install and will not install. It is slowing my computer down so I can not use it. What can I do? HELP!! How do I set updates to happen in the...
  6. Error 0x80070002 for vesion 1909

Error 0x80070002 for vesion 1909: Hello, I have been constantly running into this problem since update 1903 and now my PC is behind by 2 updates. I have tried to troubleshoot and nothing gets detected. I have also tried to install through the manual catalog, but nothing seems to work. I do not know if I have...
  7. Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop

Error NO SOUND following automatic update MS windows 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop: hallo i updated MS window 10 to vesion 1903 on ACER laptop: I've no sound anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-no-sound-following-automatic-update-ms/de5520a6-6624-4ac1-902f-695ee540b223
  8. Vesion 10 error msg 8 of 24- Clipboard Item not collected delete items to increase...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vesion 10 error msg 8 of 24- Clipboard Item not collected delete items to increase...: when trying to "prt scr" the error message appears 8 of 24- Clipboard Item not collected: Delete items to increase available space I find references to the error as old as 2008, but nothing recent that answers what to do next can I clear the Clipboard? how? if not can I...
  9. i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite: i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-update-windows-10-to-vesion-1803-and-now-i-cant/ade8d237-3e4e-449e-9bef-e7d235a8d1ba"
  10. Which Windows version am I using?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Windows version am I using?: I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have? *Sad 63132