Windows 10: Which virus protector should i use,

Discus and support Which virus protector should i use, in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I presently use Kaspersky total security and in about 35 days it will automatically renew, Now for some time I've wondered how safe I am with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Barnaby44, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Barnaby44 Win User

Which virus protector should i use,

Hello.
    I presently use Kaspersky total security and in about 35 days it will automatically renew, Now for some time I've wondered how safe I am with this product as it originated from Russia / Eastern Block areas. Now if it had come from anywhere else I'd be happy.
    I've not had any issues from it for the 3 years I've had it but I do have that nagging doubt that one day my bank acc will be emptied and I'll be spied on etc .

Should I be worried and if so which other Checker would you recommend to replace it with.

Regards

:)

Barnaby44, Feb 12, 2019

2. Screen Protector Bubbles

Can't seem to get rid of bubbles when I apply a screen protector to my lumia 640, have tried various methods. Any suggestions?

Vanessafieldhouse, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Which virus protector should i use,

knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Which virus protector should i use,

1. Which virus protector should i use, - Similar Threads - virus protector should

2. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Msolrm Protector a virus?: I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt...
  3. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Msolrm Protector a virus?: I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt...
  4. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?: I believe I understand Zip Files reason and makeup, but I seem to have several options to choose from.I am particularly interested in a MS Windows solution - since when I download files from OneDrive, the OneDrive utility "Zips" the files before downloading to my PC showing...
  6. Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?: I believe I understand Zip Files reason and makeup, but I seem to have several options to choose from.I am particularly interested in a MS Windows solution - since when I download files from OneDrive, the OneDrive utility "Zips" the files before downloading to my PC showing...
  7. is windows defender enough virus protector

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is windows defender enough virus protector: is windows defender enough virus protector for my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-defender-enough-virus-protector/920c829d-dd19-4bb2-b18e-c01280de8e0a
  8. Ramnit A and potentially other viruses which should i use?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ramnit A and potentially other viruses which should i use?: Ok so i recently scanned my portable drive with the new malwarebytes 3.0, apparently didn't find anything on that. As soon as i installed MSE the moment i started scanning the drive Malware bytes went nuts quarantining SVChost.exe and MSE keeps apparently cleaning and...
  9. which browser should i be using

in Browsers and Email
    which browser should i be using: Norton tells me to use internet exployer but should my default be Microsoft edge. when I use the search at the bottom I get bing. with internet exployer I have my view etc....so mixed up. thanks carol 19548
  10. Which key should I use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which key should I use?: Hi! I have Samsung laptop that came with preinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit). I have COA sticker on bottom of my device too. I use ProduKey to check my Windows 7 key but it doesn't match to my key on COA sticker. Furthermore I checked this key from ProduKey in...