Windows 10: Which VPNs work on school WiFi?

Discus and support Which VPNs work on school WiFi? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Many schools block VPN connections so i want to know the list of VPNs that works on VPN blocks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JakeCrew, Nov 19, 2019.

1. JakeCrew Win User

Which VPNs work on school WiFi?

Many schools block VPN connections so i want to know the list of VPNs that works on VPN blocks.

:)

JakeCrew, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 19, 2019
  3. vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Nov 19, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Which VPNs work on school WiFi? :D

P4-630, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Which VPNs work on school WiFi? - Similar Threads - VPNs school WiFi

2. Cannot connect to school wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to school wifi: I am not able to connect to the school wifi but can connedt to any other wifi. It shows connected no internet, while working for others or shows some DNS error on google. How do i fix it? I have tried Troubleshooting, restarting, changing the wifi connection, putting on...
  3. Cannot connect to school wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to school wifi: I am not able to connect to the school wifi but can connedt to any other wifi. It shows connected no internet, while working for others or shows some DNS error on google. How do i fix it? I have tried Troubleshooting, restarting, changing the wifi connection, putting on...
  4. Laptop not connecting to school wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop not connecting to school wifi: Hi, whenever I try to connect to my school's WIFI, a windows security box pops up which asks me to type in a username and password, I've tried my windows username and password which worked for to see my other passwords for websites and stuff but nothing is working to get my...
  5. VPNs and Avast software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPNs and Avast software: I have a newer HP Pavilion x360. I have an Avast VPN and Avast Premium Security. I can unsubscribe at any time. Do you recommend either? Does Avast interfere/override Windows Defender?...
  6. VPNs

VPNs: I just installed Sure easy VPN but firewall blocked some of it. Should I install or delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpns/bb4bedfb-ad74-455e-870e-7c2600aef6d9
  7. Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?: Hi guys, I got spectrum and have questions about buying a new modem router to replace my current one. Hope you guys can help. Just to let you know, I currently own Arris TG1672G, a wifi modem. 1) I'm on a budget. What do you guys recommend for under $60? 2) A rep at...
  8. Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?: Hi guys, I got spectrum and have questions about buying a new modem router to replace my current one. Hope you guys can help. Just to let you know, I currently own Arris TG1672G, a wifi modem. 1) I'm on a budget. What do you guys recommend for under $60? 2) A rep at...
  9. VPNs and File Hosters

VPNs and File Hosters: Hi. I've been experimenting with a free VPN and have found that it's very difficult, if not impossible, to download files from the likes of zippyshare, depositfiles etc. Would this still be a problem with a paid VPN? 132676
  10. Using School Wifi For Updates

Using School Wifi For Updates: My personal internet is quite slow. Windows Update take hours upon hours. I'm planning to do a windows update at school (Community College) since its about 10x faster there. Does it make a difference if I use the student wifi vs guest wifi on campus. I'm worry that it isn't...