Windows 10: Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to

Discus and support Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There are many components in different apps on your computer that need to connect to the Internet always or at regular intervals to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to

WinClub, Aug 6, 2018

2. Unable to Connect to Logical Disk Manager Service Error in Computer Management

EDIT: I also edited dcomcnfg properties to allow EXPLICIT access for the services involved with MY USERNAME, though it is part of a legit Admin group, I added it explicity... don't know if this had ANYTHING to do w/ it, but am adding it for reference here!

I got it, & the disk is formatting as I speak... listed as 100% @ this point now.

(Yes, it is rather "funny", but it helps me record steps & "think out" what the problem MIGHT be)...

* It was REALLY 'ticking me off', because I got SUCH a good deal (imo @ least) for this 250gb drive ($65 U.S. Dollars) I was rather upset I could not even format it because of this service NOT running as it should have... now, I know the way of it to get it working & so does everyone else (or, @ least this much of how to get it running again).

APK

P.S.=> Hopefully, this list will be useful to anyone else that hits a "snag" using diskmgmt.msc & finds it cannot connect... apk

Alec§taar, Aug 6, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to

Connection to websites

Hello,

We understand that you are having connection issues with your PC. We would like to ask additional information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• How is your PC connected to the internet? Hard wired or wireless?
    • If you are using a wireless connection, are there other devices connected to the internet? Are they having issues as well?
    • If you are using a hard wired connection, have you tried to do any troubleshooting steps?
    • Can you provide us the exact message on your screen when you access any websites?

Here's a
    support article
    that you can check. This provides several troubleshooting steps that you can try to resolve the issue regarding network connections in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to

1. Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to - Similar Threads - websites online services

2. Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services: Hey, I ran into a problem, i cant connect to any google software. Like youtube, spotify, gmail. So far I've reset my pc. Reset browser cache. Flushed DNSTried a lot of different IPs to google software, in the browser and cmd[Original Title: Google Software]...
  3. Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services: Hey, I ran into a problem, i cant connect to any google software. Like youtube, spotify, gmail. So far I've reset my pc. Reset browser cache. Flushed DNSTried a lot of different IPs to google software, in the browser and cmd[Original Title: Google Software]...
  4. Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant connect to certain websites that are online

Cant connect to certain websites that are online: Does anyone know why this occurs? Photo To list what I tried flushdns Uninstall Ethernet Driver No proxy No VPN Removed security programs Somehow mcafee got installed and it was horrible to uninstall Disabled firewall Tried on other browsers The sites work fine on my...
  6. website www.microsoft.com is online but isn't responding to connection attempts

website www.microsoft.com is online but isn't responding to connection attempts: I keep getting this problem with my network connection. It tells me I am connected but will not go to any website on any browser. My phone connects fine, my roommates connect fine. Just one my laptop I get this problem. How do I solve it?...
  7. How do you block online browser interactive games on websites connecting to online services?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you block online browser interactive games on websites connecting to online services?: Hi, At my workplace, somehow all online multiplayer interactive games on websites do not work when connecting to play online. For example the website loads and is completely functional. However the moment you try and connect to play online, the connection always drops to...
  8. Websites that freeze your computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites that freeze your computer.: Hi, I have become aware that there are websites that deliberately freeze your computer. My understanding is that they overwhelm the computer by trying to download into your computer hundreds of pages of stuff. The result is your browser freezes. I use Firefox and I...
  9. Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts

in Windows 10 News
    Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In case any proxy settings or third-party add-ons are interfering with your system’s internet connection, you might encounter the error Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts upon running the Network Adapter troubleshooter. Website is...
  10. "Website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts"

in Browsers and Email
    "Website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts": My Windows 10 tablet "Updated" and now I do not have internet whatsoever, it doesn't connect to my home wifi nor does it connect to my mobile hotspot. It won't even connect to the college wifi where I take classes, I have a yellow triangle under the wifi icon and when I run...