Windows 10: Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

Discus and support Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I got spectrum and have questions about buying a new modem router to replace my current one. Hope you guys can help. Just to let you know, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yahanna, Nov 26, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

Hi guys,

I got spectrum and have questions about buying a new modem router to replace my current one. Hope you guys can help. Just to let you know, I currently own Arris TG1672G, a wifi modem.

1) I'm on a budget. What do you guys recommend for under $60?

2) A rep at Spectrum said its better to buy a separate modem and wifi router than to buy an wifi modem. Is this true? If so what do you recommend?

:)

yahanna, Nov 26, 2019

2. Wifi Modem Stop Working

1.When did this issue occur?

- I bought Laptop one and Half month before since that day this problem is occurring. At a home, I am using 5 GHZ frequency and it working great but even today if I tried to connect with 2.4GHZ frequency after 10-minute wifi modem stop working.

2.Were there any other changes made aside from what you have mentioned?

- No

3. Yes, I update driver also tried to uninstall and install again. 4. I used windows troubleshooting, I show laptop to University IT department. None of that worked.

YogeshMoradiya, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Wifi Modem Stop Working

I bought Lenovo Flex 4 a month before. I am facing a very strange problem with wifi. At home, I am using Netgear modem with 5 GHZ and 2.4GHZ frequency. And When I connect my laptop with 5GHz frequency it working great. But when I connect with 2.4 Ghz
    frequency it working great until 10 minutes after that wifi modem is stopped to working. So, I thought a problem is with a modem and I Bought new modem still, facing the same problem. Also, I went to my friend home an facing same problem. So, It definitely problems in
    My Laptop Hardware or Software. Adding more when I tried to connect wifi at university it didn't connect. first, I contacted to Lenovo and they tried to fix it but it didn't work and they told me its
    problem with Software contact to Windows 10. I called to windows and that guy didn't help me and told me in a high tone that's not windows fault!!! and hang up phone call without fixing it. Microsoft Customer service is very Poor.
    If you guys can help me to fix this problem.

YogeshMoradiya, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

Error message for printer after new modem installed

After installation of a new modem with router from Spectrum by a Spectrum technician, I can no longer print. My laptop has a working wireless connection to modem/router. Printer had an Ethernet cable to old router. Now when I look in "Devices ..." in
    the laptop, the printer appears but "Error" appears below it. This happens both with cable from new modem/router to printer and wirelessly. I try to add it to the network but that doesn't work. What do I do? Step by step if possible. It is a Dell 1235cn
    Color Laser MFP. Thanks.

Oldone_906, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

1. Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum? - Similar Threads - Wifi Modems Great

2. My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...: My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working properly] It connects but it says no internet, secured. On my other laptop everything works properly.I tried network reseti tried flushing the DNS cache...
  3. My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...: My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working properly] It connects but it says no internet, secured. On my other laptop everything works properly.I tried network reseti tried flushing the DNS cache...
  4. Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem: Having problem connecting or holding wireless connection. Some devices like TV have a wireless connection. Others like windows laptop or kindle can't get a connection. Error message on Kindle is --authentication problem. Problems started when wifi could not connect to android...
  5. No networks found for wifi but my modem is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No networks found for wifi but my modem is working.: I can use an ethernet cable to connect to the internet, but for wifi I keep getting a "No networks found" message. Windows can't detect a problem. Xfinity says it's my laptop, but I can't seem to find any updates for my Lenovo Ideapad z580. Help!...
  6. No networks found for wifi but my modem is working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No networks found for wifi but my modem is working.: I can use an ethernet cable to connect to the internet, but for wifi I keep getting a "No networks found" message. Windows can't detect a problem. Xfinity says it's my laptop, but I can't seem to find any updates for my Lenovo Ideapad z580. Help!...
  7. Using Spectrum Internet, cant connect to spectrum wifi but can connect to own mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Spectrum Internet, cant connect to spectrum wifi but can connect to own mobile hotspot: keeps giving me a "cannot connect to this network: error . have flushed dns and reset network settings along with the netsh commands and still cant connect...
  8. Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?: Hi guys, I got spectrum and have questions about buying a new modem router to replace my current one. Hope you guys can help. Just to let you know, I currently own Arris TG1672G, a wifi modem. 1) I'm on a budget. What do you guys recommend for under $60? 2) A rep at...
  9. Which VPNs work on school WiFi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which VPNs work on school WiFi?: Many schools block VPN connections so i want to know the list of VPNs that works on VPN blocks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-vpns-work-on-school-wifi/882436a5-9eb5-49f2-9961-46204d505f32
  10. Modem games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modem games not working: So I finally forced my Desktop to install Windows 10 Pro and it all went without any problems, until... I have Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas modded like crazy. I spent weeks on each making them as perfect as I could. I had hundreds of mods that would improve even the...