Windows 10: which window 10 update caused my sound to stop operating?

Discus and support which window 10 update caused my sound to stop operating? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Which recent windows 10 update caused my sound to stop operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cdhenny, Apr 18, 2019.

1. cdhenny Win User

which window 10 update caused my sound to stop operating?

Which recent windows 10 update caused my sound to stop operating

:)

cdhenny, Apr 18, 2019
  2. R-T-B Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Apr 18, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. which window 10 update caused my sound to stop operating? - Similar Threads - window update caused

2. Edge causing sound to stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge causing sound to stop: I was playing a Youtube video via Edge then the sound just terminated. The only way to get sound back I discovered was to kill Edge, then Mp3 replays could be heard playing. Happening regularly in the last month. Nothing has changed in the last month other than Windows...
  3. Edge causing sound to stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge causing sound to stop: I was playing a Youtube video via Edge then the sound just terminated. The only way to get sound back I discovered was to kill Edge, then Mp3 replays could be heard playing. Happening regularly in the last month. Nothing has changed in the last month other than Windows...
  4. Problem in my which which cause crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in my which which cause crash: I have a window 10 pc nd it crashes in every 2 hours of use please tell me how can i fix it. It is caused because of my mistake what I did is i moved download folder from c drive to d drive later I decided to move it back to c drive but when i was moving it again from...
  5. Windows 10 updates cause my HDMI output to stop working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 updates cause my HDMI output to stop working.: Since around December 2020, every time I allow Windows to update, my HDMI stops working.When I roll back to the previous version, it works again.I have installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturers of my laptop components. I've even installed the Lenovo BIOS update...
  6. Which update caused this problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which update caused this problem: Hi everyone I have lost the 'search' facility on several windows 10 computers. (starts with the shortcut icon like a magnifying glass bottom left) This happened many weeks ago - but I have never been able to resolve this problem - although several work arounds were suggested....
  7. Update caused sound error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update caused sound error: So I recently updated my windows 10 and ever since the update my speaker isn't working, there is a red cross overvthe speaker, I tried to reinstall the drivers checked my hardware but nothing fix the problem So I'm reinstalling Windows but its stuck at 66% for hours now...
  8. Unable to operate sound control in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to operate sound control in windows 10: I am using windows 10 professional. I am unable to open sound control ( volume up and down ) button on the lower right corner of the screen. However, my speaker doing well, I am unable to control the volume in the youtube box, windows media player, vlc and so on. I am unable...
  9. Windows 10 update today caused my sound card to stop working. I tried uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update today caused my sound card to stop working. I tried uninstalling the...: What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-today-caused-my-sound-card-to/e58a8029-15df-4cc7-86a9-68472f9261bc
  10. Windows 10 update caused my scanner to stop working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update caused my scanner to stop working: Bought a new Dell laptop 6/2018 - with Windows 10 home/office installed. Connected it to my Epson XP960 printer/scanner and all worked fine. Microsoft just installed Windows 10 update (1803, plus a patch to it) and now the message says "scanner not connected to computer" or...