Windows 10: Which Windows 10 Build?

Discus and support Which Windows 10 Build? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys new here, just wondering which Windows 10 Build to use? 1803 or 1709? Want one with the least bugs lol 121287 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DemolitionDan, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Which Windows 10 Build?

Hey guys new here, just wondering which Windows 10 Build to use?

1803 or 1709?
    Want one with the least bugs lol

:)

DemolitionDan, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Which Windows 10 Build?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Which Windows 10 Build?

1. Which Windows 10 Build? - Similar Threads - Build

2. Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2: When I press Windows Key + G the game bar doesn't overlay on the Division 2. When I close the game I can see it's popped up on the desktop only. I have the latest build of Windows....
  3. Windows Insider 10 Preview Build

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Insider 10 Preview Build: Is anyone else had problems installing Norton Symantec Anti-Virus software while using the preview build. Thank you! M. Skaggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-10-preview-build/f1346ee3-de1f-4d61-9b01-4c6d9d2e1ce5"
  4. Windows10 for a new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 for a new build: Hello, I am looking to build a new desktop PC. Should I get the OEM or Retail for Windows10 HOME? Which version can be upgraded to Windows10 Pro? I am also looking into running a dual boot with Windows10 and Linux on the same OS drive. Will Windows10 pose any issues if...
  5. Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175: I have a range of printers hosted on Windows Server 2012 R2. From my Windows 10 Pro client machine, I am unable to print test pages. I was previously able to do so on Windows 7 Pro. I am able to print PDF Documents to the same printers, but nothing from the Microsoft...
  6. WiFi issue after the new build update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi issue after the new build update: After the latest update m facing a problem with my wifi. In the start the wifi was fine I was able to connect seamlessly but then I faced a problem while surfing that my wifi connection just disconnected and I was not able to search any wifi. I checked my device manager and...
  7. Dell's Checklist to Determine if Your PC is Ready For Windows 10 Update Builds (Mods Pin?)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell's Checklist to Determine if Your PC is Ready For Windows 10 Update Builds (Mods Pin?): Mods may want to pin this, This is a checklist from Dell to determine if your PC has been tested and approved for the latest Windows 10 Builds. It is recommended to always wait until the offer becomes available to the user through Windows Update for best results. Remember,...
  8. Microsoft drops Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 in latest Windows 10 20H1 build

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft drops Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 in latest Windows 10 20H1 build: Microsoft plans to integrate the Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 in the first major Windows 10 feature update after Windows 10 1903, the Windows 10 20H1 update. The company released a new build to the Fast Ring Windows Insider channel that includes the new version of the...
  9. Windows Process Activation Service is not showing up in Services, Windows 10 1903 build...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Process Activation Service is not showing up in Services, Windows 10 1903 build...: Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903? ***Modified Title from: Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903***...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.145, Preview Version?????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.145, Preview Version?????: I have recently been notified by a games tech support team that my current version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit is Build 18362 is a Preview Build of Windows 10 Pro 64bit. They also explain that a preview Build and is not finalized, most games aren't meant to run on it. When I...