Windows 10: which windows 10 builds is the best ?

Discus and support which windows 10 builds is the best ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so I count 10 windows 10 builds according to your own experience which windows 10 builds is the best ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Win10_2019, May 7, 2019.

1. which windows 10 builds is the best ?

so I count 10 windows 10 builds

according to your own experience

which windows 10 builds is the best ?

:)

Win10_2019, May 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, May 7, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. which windows 10 builds is the best ? - Similar Threads - builds best

2. Best DIY friendly building and hosting site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best DIY friendly building and hosting site: Need to do a web site for my business. I am paying someone to do it for me but I want to be able to do small changes and upload pictures and documents myself. What is the most user friendly building and hosting web site(Squarespace, weebly, wix, shopify, etc.) ? I only need...
  3. Using Windows 10 Pro or Education key on a new build, what's best?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Windows 10 Pro or Education key on a new build, what's best?: Hi there! So, I just built a new computer and was about to buy the retail version of Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft. However, I realized that my college provides me with a slew of Windows 10 keys via Azure. I have the following to choose from, all 64-bit versions, and...
  4. Best Windows 10 build version for an old laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Windows 10 build version for an old laptop?: I have an old hp laptop (HP pavillion dv6;8 years old.) I only occasionally used this laptop and only for web surfing and watching movies. The time when I used this laptop much was when the first few versions of Windows 10 were released (When there was no activity history and...
  5. best way to build website with Google-domain at lowest cost like vNext

in Windows 10 Support
    best way to build website with Google-domain at lowest cost like vNext: best way to build website with Google-domain at lowest cost like vNext Google recommended tools are a bit expensive ___ even cheapest Free Website Builder | Create a Free Website | Wix.com costs 4-8$ at least starter pack without need of coding as the best choice 122458
  6. best windows version for building a home server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    best windows version for building a home server: what is the recommended windows version for building a home server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-windows-version-for-building-a-home-server/c10253b9-e6ee-40fb-9d91-4c0ac667cf66
  7. Best way to revert to Build 1511?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best way to revert to Build 1511?: I have currently AU installed and do not have any longer the option "Roll Back" to 1511. I have a System Image from AU with the option to Roll-Back to 1511. Will that work, or System will Delete at once that Option when I start from it? Are there other options? 63504
  8. How can I best tell what's in W10 builds before updating?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I best tell what's in W10 builds before updating?: OK. Some good ideas here. Will give them a go. Thanks! *Smile
  9. Best Way to Build A New Win10 Machine.

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Way to Build A New Win10 Machine.: I have this Gigabyte B75M-D3V board and an i3 cpu. And a new Seagate 1T hard drive. The drive is totally new. Hasn't been formatted or anything at all. What's the best way for me to get from here to a working Win10 system? I can't connect it to the internet right...
  10. rtm build 14393.693 or 14393.726 best stable build ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    rtm build 14393.693 or 14393.726 best stable build ?: hi , is anniversary update 14393.693 stable than 14393.726.. coz i am going to download manually.. let me know which one is better.. Note : i will be disabling once installed either of the two builds and wait until next anniversary update appears to move on.. 76014

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which builds are in win10