Windows 10: Which Windows 10 is the best permanent solution?

Discus and support Which Windows 10 is the best permanent solution? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two SSDs loaded with Windows 10 pro. One has been updated through Windows insider. It is now version 1511, build 10586.3 The other was updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gene, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Gene Win User

Which Windows 10 is the best permanent solution?

I have two SSDs loaded with Windows 10 pro. One has been updated through Windows insider. It is now version 1511, build 10586.3
    The other was updated yesterday from RTM build 105240 to version 1511, build 10583.3
    Is there any difference at this time? Is either better to use going forward as a production machine. They seem to be exactly the same but are they?
    Thanks

:)

2. babdi Win User

Which is the Best

I stand corrected.

babdi, Nov 12, 2015
  3. CJLim Win User
    Which is the Best

There is a significant price difference between the two phones you mentioned.

The N73 is an older phone with older software, hence it is missing some functionality, while the N95-1 and more so the N95-2 has newer software. Another phone to consider is the N82 which is for all intents and purposes similar to the N95-2 but in monoblock
    shape with slightly smaller screen, cheaper but better camera flash. Both N95's and the N82 have an inbuilt GPS receiver.

Perhaps, if you let us know what features you would like in your phone, we can give you a better guide.

CJLim, Nov 12, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

There is no difference in the software. There is a difference in the registry (the database inside windows 10) in a few places. I would use the SSD that the RTM was on as the production machine, On the other hand if you opt out of the insider program on the other SSD, there will be no difference between the two. Assuming that you had joined the insider program following the Microsoft upgrade path to the insider program.

JohnC, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Which Windows 10 is the best permanent solution? - Similar Threads - best permanent solution

2. which windows 10 builds is the best ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    which windows 10 builds is the best ?: so I count 10 windows 10 builds according to your own experience which windows 10 builds is the best ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-windows-10-builds-is-the-best/7e7e5251-6224-402b-9a4e-fdd99e72a75e
  3. what is the best backup solution?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    what is the best backup solution?: I currently have about 10 hard drives of different sizes but they are mostly 4TB, they are used to store some videos. But no backup for any drives now, they are working fine though. However, the drives are getting old, ranged from 2 to 4 years. I am now doing some sorting...
  4. Which antivirus is the best in the top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which antivirus is the best in the top: Hello, Dear Sir, please be nice to tell me which antivirus is the best (top) IM waiting for a message! A wonderful day! God bless you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-antivirus-is-the-best-in-the-top/97480afb-3bbb-41de-a32a-d7e9afd794fc
  5. best invoicing solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best invoicing solution?: I am doing very small business and I don't actually need a very systematic invoice. However, I have a plan to start to be a little bit more systematic in the coming new year Is there any free or low priced excel template, windows software or apps where it can let me have a...
  6. Which is the BEST antivirus for Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which is the BEST antivirus for Windows 10?: In your opinion, which is the BEST solution for Windows 10? Can I use Windows Defender + other Software? 120798
  7. Which Windows 10 is the best for home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Which Windows 10 is the best for home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam Please be nice to help me and me that Windows 10 is the best to install at home. What is the difference between Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 pro N, Windows Home, Windows 10 Enterprise and what is the best Windows. What Windows Should I Install At...
  8. Which laptop brand is best ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which laptop brand is best ?: Which laptop brand is best among HP, DELL, LENOVO, ASUS, AND ACER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/which-laptop-brand-is-best/fde894c4-9ac1-4c23-aba4-6107c7b1ec14
  9. Which version of Windows 10 is best for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version of Windows 10 is best for...: Okay, I'm building a new computer. The motherboard requires Windows 10 64-bit so I can't install a Windows 7. I've looked in many places but cannot find any information more recent than about three updates ago so I've come here to ask... First, I have a very dim view of...
  10. Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?: Which is better windows 7 or windows 10 for gaming??? RAM=2 gb plz help... 76070