Windows 10: Which Windows 10 is the best permanent solution?

Discus and support Which Windows 10 is the best permanent solution? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two SSDs loaded with Windows 10 pro. One has been updated through Windows insider. It is now version 1511, build 10586.3 The other was updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gene, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Gene Win User

Which Windows 10 is the best permanent solution?

I have two SSDs loaded with Windows 10 pro. One has been updated through Windows insider. It is now version 1511, build 10586.3
    The other was updated yesterday from RTM build 105240 to version 1511, build 10583.3
    Is there any difference at this time? Is either better to use going forward as a production machine. They seem to be exactly the same but are they?
    Thanks

:)

2. babdi Win User

Which is the Best

I stand corrected.

babdi, Nov 12, 2015
  3. CJLim Win User
    Which is the Best

There is a significant price difference between the two phones you mentioned.

The N73 is an older phone with older software, hence it is missing some functionality, while the N95-1 and more so the N95-2 has newer software. Another phone to consider is the N82 which is for all intents and purposes similar to the N95-2 but in monoblock
    shape with slightly smaller screen, cheaper but better camera flash. Both N95's and the N82 have an inbuilt GPS receiver.

Perhaps, if you let us know what features you would like in your phone, we can give you a better guide.

CJLim, Nov 12, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

There is no difference in the software. There is a difference in the registry (the database inside windows 10) in a few places. I would use the SSD that the RTM was on as the production machine, On the other hand if you opt out of the insider program on the other SSD, there will be no difference between the two. Assuming that you had joined the insider program following the Microsoft upgrade path to the insider program.

JohnC, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Which Windows 10 is the best permanent solution? - Similar Threads - best permanent solution

2. Is there a permanent solution to this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a permanent solution to this?: I bought a new computer a few days ago. It was working fine until i played a game. The game ran horribly. This is despite the fact that I have a 240w power supply and a Ryzen 5 Pro 1600 6-Core Processor paired with an AMD Radeon RX 550 with 4GB of Video RAM. I also have 16GB...
  3. Is there a permanent solution to this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a permanent solution to this?: I bought a new computer a few days ago. It was working fine until i played a game. The game ran horribly. This is despite the fact that I have a 240w power supply and a Ryzen 5 Pro 1600 6-Core Processor paired with an AMD Radeon RX 550 with 4GB of Video RAM. I also have 16GB...
  4. Is there a permanent solution to this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10: I have reinstalled a new fresh window 10 in my PC after my pc was infected by a ransom virus UYJH I recovered some of my files using a stellar data recovery I formatted all partitions just I have finished the recovery process I checked my pc many times using different removal...
  6. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10: I have reinstalled a new fresh window 10 in my PC after my pc was infected by a ransom virus UYJH I recovered some of my files using a stellar data recovery I formatted all partitions just I have finished the recovery process I checked my pc many times using different removal...
  7. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. which is the best antivirus for windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is the best antivirus for windows 10.: i want to install an antivirus which protects my pc from online downloading viruses. check this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-is-the-best-antivirus-for-windows-10/d1da7cff-5f30-4bef-9f97-95e4a85ce7b6
  9. which windows 10 builds is the best ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    which windows 10 builds is the best ?: so I count 10 windows 10 builds according to your own experience which windows 10 builds is the best ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-windows-10-builds-is-the-best/7e7e5251-6224-402b-9a4e-fdd99e72a75e
  10. Which Windows 10 is the best for home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Which Windows 10 is the best for home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam Please be nice to help me and me that Windows 10 is the best to install at home. What is the difference between Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 pro N, Windows Home, Windows 10 Enterprise and what is the best Windows. What Windows Should I Install At...