Windows 10: Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

Discus and support Which windows 10 should I use in this specs? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using windows 7 (64 bit) in an old desktop PC. My specs are- g31 motherboard 2.00 GHz Dual core processor (about 8 years old) 3GB DDR2 RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kawsar Alam Shibly, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

I am using windows 7 (64 bit) in an old desktop PC. My specs are-

g31 motherboard

2.00 GHz Dual core processor (about 8 years old)

3GB DDR2 RAM

Can I use windows 10 (64 bit) comfortably? or should I install 32 bit? or which windows should I use? please help!!

:)

Kawsar Alam Shibly, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

Delta6326, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

1. Which windows 10 should I use in this specs? - Similar Threads - should specs

2. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?: DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-is-not-responding-in-windows-10-pro/fc137db6-89e7-4792-86a0-5d5fd830cc6d
  3. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?: DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-is-not-responding-in-windows-10-pro/fc137db6-89e7-4792-86a0-5d5fd830cc6d
  4. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was strange since it's still a relatively new computer. Recently, my computers performance had been worse than ever. Games that I...
  6. I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was strange since it's still a relatively new computer. Recently, my computers performance had been worse than ever. Games that I...
  7. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.: Hello Microsoft community i try to explain situation as clear as possible. I got entertainment computer running win10 and i would like to have only one login option after it restarts. In my settings under login options I left only password and removed pin, also under my...
  8. I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me: I have used the PC health check app and it says that all is good but if I go to the update part in settings, there isn't and option to upgrade and scanning for updates doesn't change it. I then tried the windows 11 installation assistant but at the end it says that my...
  9. I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me

I should be able to upgrade to windows 11 with my specs but it doesn't let me: I have used the PC health check app and it says that all is good but if I go to the update part in settings, there isn't and option to upgrade and scanning for updates doesn't change it. I then tried the windows 11 installation assistant but at the end it says that my...
  10. How fast should a PC run at these specs?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How fast should a PC run at these specs?: Specs: Computer: ACPI x64 based PC Main Hard Drive: HTS721010G9S SCSI (Switching to a better one soon) Display adapter: AMD XFX RADEON HD 6870 1GB Processor(s): AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 260 Processor 3.20 Ghz 50749