Windows 10: Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

Discus and support Which windows 10 should I use in this specs? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using windows 7 (64 bit) in an old desktop PC. My specs are- g31 motherboard 2.00 GHz Dual core processor (about 8 years old) 3GB DDR2 RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kawsar Alam Shibly, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

I am using windows 7 (64 bit) in an old desktop PC. My specs are-

g31 motherboard

2.00 GHz Dual core processor (about 8 years old)

3GB DDR2 RAM

Can I use windows 10 (64 bit) comfortably? or should I install 32 bit? or which windows should I use? please help!!

:)

Kawsar Alam Shibly, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

Delta6326, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

1. Which windows 10 should I use in this specs? - Similar Threads - should specs

2. cant transfer large file from external hard drive to ssd when I should have enough space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant transfer large file from external hard drive to ssd when I should have enough space: I need to copy a large unedited video file of the external hard drive it is on to my ssd to edit it. I have been doing this for a while and before had no problems but now every try it tells me that I don't have enough space. my ssd: [ATTACH] the file [ATTACH] every time...
  3. Autounattend should automatically take My SSD as Disk 0 and HDD as Disk 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Autounattend should automatically take My SSD as Disk 0 and HDD as Disk 1: I am Using Lenovo Legion Y530. I want to clean install Windows with Autounattend.Xml Answer File as GPT. My Laptop Contains 1 Samsung M.2 NVMe SSD and 1 Hard Disk 1TB. When I enter Disk 0 Wipe True in my Autounatten.xml Answer File. Then It will Wipe Which Drive SSD or...
  4. Should I use bet performance batterly slider option?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Should I use bet performance batterly slider option?: Hi, I just wondering whether it is best to use the best performance option on the battery slider when my laptop is plugged into the mains. I thought this would be the best option as when it is plugged in I don't have to worry about battery life. Does running it at best...
  5. laptop should be used in battery or plugged in (electricty) for better life of laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop should be used in battery or plugged in (electricty) for better life of laptop: my battery is full now so shall I unplugged my laptop from electricity and use on battery or shall I keep using it on electricity. If I use longer time on electricity and doesn't allow my battery to discharge then will it degrade my laptop's battery life...
  6. OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version?: After I delete the non-functioning/updating version of OneDrive from my Win10 HP Envy (Touchscreen Convertible) Notebook, where do I go to get an updating & fully functioning replacement OneDrive compatible version?...
  7. Should I downgrade to windows 8.1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I downgrade to windows 8.1: Okay so i bought a laptop that came with windows 10 pro installed, it seems like my laptop cant really handle windows 10 even when all the animations are disabled. So should i use windows 8.1? I really don’t mind the user interface that it has....
  8. im running 1803 should i upgradebto 1809 or just go to 1903

im running 1803 should i upgradebto 1809 or just go to 1903: im running 1803 should i upgrade to 1809 or just go to 1903 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-running-1803-should-i-upgradebto-1809-or-just/a160c5d3-10a2-4d11-a92c-fd75ae91cbda
  9. Should I join the Insider Programme?

Should I join the Insider Programme?: I don't know whether to join the Windows Insider Programme or not. I am interested in trying new features, but don't want to experience bugs and issues. I also am afraid of Microsoft spying on my computer activities and the hassle of downloading an update every week. So, can...
  10. How fast should a PC run at these specs?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How fast should a PC run at these specs?: Specs: Computer: ACPI x64 based PC Main Hard Drive: HTS721010G9S SCSI (Switching to a better one soon) Display adapter: AMD XFX RADEON HD 6870 1GB Processor(s): AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 260 Processor 3.20 Ghz 50749