Windows 10: Which Window's God?

Discus and support Which Window's God? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Which Windows God must I bow before that will either give us back the Power Management control or tell me how to keep my Bluetooth speakers connected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AFTommy, Nov 15, 2019.

1. AFTommy Win User

Which Window's God?

Which Windows God must I bow before that will either give us back the Power Management control or tell me how to keep my Bluetooth speakers connected.
    I have tried all of the Google and Windows posts to the problem, to no avail
    Please help

:)

AFTommy, Nov 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 15, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

Which Window's God?

Windows 7 "God Mode" thoughts?

Not following you here. Please do the steps over. as it is confusing as what to do in the steps.

trickson, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Which Window's God?

1. Which Window's God? - Similar Threads - Window's God

2. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  3. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  4. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?: i have been trying to start minecraft on this laptop for a few hours now. after looking at every possible fix it is absolutely impossible to start it. whenever i run the launcher i get an error -2015294512. i tried everything i could find, from fixes to system to deleting and...
  6. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?: i have been trying to start minecraft on this laptop for a few hours now. after looking at every possible fix it is absolutely impossible to start it. whenever i run the launcher i get an error -2015294512. i tried everything i could find, from fixes to system to deleting and...
  7. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How To Enable god mode in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Enable god mode in windows 11: How To Enable god mode in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-god-mode-in-windows-11/7270f0c0-b3cf-4ebb-a4d9-7751eb91b19a
  9. How To Enable god mode in windows 11

How To Enable god mode in windows 11: How To Enable god mode in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-god-mode-in-windows-11/7270f0c0-b3cf-4ebb-a4d9-7751eb91b19a
  10. How To Activate Windows 10 God Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Activate Windows 10 God Mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedditSecondSight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vtad4t/how_to_activate_windows_10_god_mode/