Windows 10: Which Windows Key is legal?

Discus and support Which Windows Key is legal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I had just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 OEM. When I checked Windows key (by software Show Key Plus), It shown 3 keys with note: -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NetNam HCMC, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Which Windows Key is legal?

Hi,

I had just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 OEM.

When I checked Windows key (by software Show Key Plus), It shown 3 keys with note:

- Windows 10 Home Single Language - K62NP-KT2WK-6HX2X-B8JJR-XXXXX (Installed Key)

- Win 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEMWhich Windows Key is legal? :DM - NTRHT-XTHTG-GBWCG-4MTMP-XXXXX (Original Key)

- Win 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEMWhich Windows Key is legal? :DM - NWTCD-JD3QK-XFV8H-D9D62-XXXXX (OEM Key)

I don't know what they are and really confuse with this.

Which key is legal (or all of them are legal)?

Please help me with the answer and give me advice.

Thank you so much!

:)

NetNam HCMC, Apr 24, 2019
  2. johnspack Win User

Legally download Windows 7 and 8

Windows 7 iso images are legally downloadable from msft.digitalrivercontent.net. As long as you have a legal key, there is nothing wrong with it.

johnspack, Apr 24, 2019
  3. RandelA Win User
    Legally download Windows 7 and 8

I have a product key that is genuine, is this a retail key? I got it free from my university's dreamspark. If so, I could do a clean install with an upgrade disc (provided at microsoft's site) without any extra steps such as registry editing, etc etc.. ?

RandelA, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Which Windows Key is legal?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Which Windows Key is legal?

1. Which Windows Key is legal? - Similar Threads - Key legal

2. Product key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Product key: I hope someone can help, My SSD has failed like a trooper, and I've had the laptop since windows 8, I had the free update to windows 10, my question, do I need to try and get the product key off the SDD or after I recover Windows, will my live account let me re-activate?...
  3. Server 2016 install problems- key failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2016 install problems- key failure: Hi I'm currently attempting to upgrade server 2012 R2 to server 2016 but it fails every time I try my product key for an upgrade. I have restarted the machine and run the bootable version of the install media and the key works perfectly. What am I doing wrong? I have tried...
  4. E bay bought windows 10 key is deemed invaled!

in Windows 10 Customization
    E bay bought windows 10 key is deemed invaled!: Good day A couple weeks ago, I was given an hp Folio 9470, with windows 8.1 on, It was bought second hand in Kenya, so no way to get hold of original owner, Windows 8.1 told me my product was not activated to Thought I would get windows 10, I was told I could get legal...
  5. Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10...

Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10...: Hi, I have a question. I have a lot of computers in my company that i must to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. These computers have a windows 7 and 8 license. IS IT LEGAL to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 using the Create Windows 10 installation media? I tested...
  6. Is this legal? Counterfeit Windows 10 Activation Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this legal? Counterfeit Windows 10 Activation Key?: I came around this link on a popular Indian eCommerce website selling product keys for around 6$. Is it legal to advertise cracked or pirated keys on such a platform? https://www.snapdeal.com/product/microsoft-win-10-pro-3264/660373952885...
  7. Legality of Using Windows 7 Key on Clean Install of Windows 10

Legality of Using Windows 7 Key on Clean Install of Windows 10: Hi Microsoft Community! I want to upgrade my existing PCs from Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I was researching online and discovered the solution of the ability to clean install Windows 10 Pro using a USB flash drive and using my...
  8. check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro

check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro: Please I need to check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro [removed] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-legality-of-the-retail-product-key-of-win10/00bbe6b3-de1e-4f42-9f9d-fc2d59be5d40"
  9. www.impkey.co is selling windows key as low as 19 dollar. is it legal to buy it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    www.impkey.co is selling windows key as low as 19 dollar. is it legal to buy it?: www.impkey.co is selling windows key as low as 19 dollar. is it legal to buy it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/wwwimpkeyco-is-selling-windows-key-as-low-as-19/eba1330f-5afe-488f-8077-47876ede46cf
  10. For those who have W7 keys but not the iso's - LEGAL Ms versions

For those who have W7 keys but not the iso's - LEGAL Ms versions: Hi there While W10 can still be installed as an update you might want to use W7 as a base system to update from. For those who have old Technet / Msdn / Retail W7 keys but not the iso's you can get them LEGALLY from here (note you Must have your own keys). These are the...