Windows 10: Which Windows Key is legal?

Discus and support Which Windows Key is legal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I had just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 OEM. When I checked Windows key (by software Show Key Plus), It shown 3 keys with note: -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NetNam HCMC, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Which Windows Key is legal?

Hi,

I had just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 OEM.

When I checked Windows key (by software Show Key Plus), It shown 3 keys with note:

- Windows 10 Home Single Language - K62NP-KT2WK-6HX2X-B8JJR-XXXXX (Installed Key)

- Win 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEMWhich Windows Key is legal? :DM - NTRHT-XTHTG-GBWCG-4MTMP-XXXXX (Original Key)

- Win 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEMWhich Windows Key is legal? :DM - NWTCD-JD3QK-XFV8H-D9D62-XXXXX (OEM Key)

I don't know what they are and really confuse with this.

Which key is legal (or all of them are legal)?

Please help me with the answer and give me advice.

Thank you so much!

:)

NetNam HCMC, Apr 24, 2019
  2. johnspack Win User

Legally download Windows 7 and 8

Windows 7 iso images are legally downloadable from msft.digitalrivercontent.net. As long as you have a legal key, there is nothing wrong with it.

johnspack, Apr 24, 2019
  3. RandelA Win User
    Legally download Windows 7 and 8

I have a product key that is genuine, is this a retail key? I got it free from my university's dreamspark. If so, I could do a clean install with an upgrade disc (provided at microsoft's site) without any extra steps such as registry editing, etc etc.. ?

RandelA, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Which Windows Key is legal?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Which Windows Key is legal?

1. Which Windows Key is legal? - Similar Threads - Key legal

2. Is it legal to use free product keys found online for Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use free product keys found online for Windows?: I like to play around with virtualboxes and I wonder if it is legal to download an ISO file of a windows copy and use a free product key you found online to activate it?...
  3. Is it legal to use free product keys found online for Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to use free product keys found online for Windows?: I like to play around with virtualboxes and I wonder if it is legal to download an ISO file of a windows copy and use a free product key you found online to activate it?...
  4. Is it legal to use free product keys found online for Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?

Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?: It got Win 10 Home activated without asking for a key on used motherboard. Now if one person uses an OEM key, then gives the motherboard to other person, is it legal for him to activate win 10 through that OEM key bound to motherboard, also I have an ASUS H81M motherboard...
  6. Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?

Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?: It got Win 10 Home activated without asking for a key on used motherboard. Now if one person uses an OEM key, then gives the motherboard to other person, is it legal for him to activate win 10 through that OEM key bound to motherboard, also I have an ASUS H81M motherboard...
  7. Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Is digit brew.com legal website? Can we buy licence key from this website?

Is digit brew.com legal website? Can we buy licence key from this website?: Is digit brew.com legal website? Can we buy licence key from this website?Can anyone answer me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-digit-brewcom-legal-website-can-we-buy-licence/b12dc122-3d25-4cf9-898d-cf6aec50d418
  9. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  10. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...