Windows 10: Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?

Discus and support Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, umm, what Windows OS would be good for my Asus Eee PC 900? I know, it's almost 20 years old but i want to make it useful. So, what Windows OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bartek._.Mielecki, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?

Hey, umm, what Windows OS would be good for my Asus Eee PC 900? I know, it's almost 20 years old but i want to make it useful. So, what Windows OS would be perfect for my netbook?Here are the specs of my Eee PC 900: Intel Celeron M CPU, 900 MHz16 GB of SSD2 GB of RAMIntel GMA 900 GPU intergrated

:)

Bartek._.Mielecki, Jan 16, 2022
  2. malware Win User

ASUS CEO Jerry Shen Talks About Eee PC 900

Laptop Magazine scored an hour-long interview with ASUS CEO Jerry Shen, and while most of the details they got out of him were already unveiled at CeBIT this week, they did manage to squeeze some new info about the future Eee PC 900:
    • The US pricing for the Eee PC 900 will be around $499 at launch, with plans to drop the price within a few months
    • While initial reports have suggested that the Windows XP model will sport a 8GB of flash memory and the Linux version will have 12GB, Shen says the Linux model might have as much as 20GB of storage
    • ASUS is looking into offering a hard drive option, but any units the company releases between now and June will have SSD only
    • ASUS is not abandoning its custom Xandros operating system
    • Units with built-in WiMax and HSDPA could be released in Q3 2008
    • Future models could use Intel's Diamondville processor
    • More color options are coming in a few months
    Source: Laptop Magazine, Eee PC Blog

malware, Jan 16, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    ASUS Eee PC 900 Details Uncovered

Blog site Eee Site uncovered today details of the next generation Eee PC that will sport a larger display, more RAM, and more storage space. Here are some hints:
    • The new model will be named the Eee PC 900
    • 1GB of RAM will be standard (up from 512MB)
    • SSD storage capacities of up to 12GB will be available
    • The overall size should remain the same since the Eee PC 900 will use the same case as the current 700 series
    • The base price will jump from 299€ to 399€, not sure what that means for the US prices as computers usually
    Expect official press release very soon.

Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900? eee-pc--cimg1699--comparison-up_thm.jpg

Source: Eee Site, Engadget

malware, Jan 16, 2022
  4. malware Win User

Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?

ASUS Eee PC 900 Now Available

ASUSTeK’s latest low-cost ultraportable laptop Eee PC 900 is now in stock at major US etailers such as Buy.com ($565.99) and ZipZoomfly ($599.99). ZipZoomfly offers the second gen Eee laptop with a 8.9-inch 1024x600 display, Intel’s Celeron M 430 processor at 1.7GHz, a 12GB solid state drive, 1GB of RAM (DDR2-400), built-in 1.3MP web camera and Windows XP Home OS. The second etailer Buy.com offers the same laptop with the only difference being the Linux OS and the 20GB of SSD storage (4GB built-in + 16GB Flash based) for $565.99. All current laptops are model EEEPC900-W017 and come in white color only.

Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900? 208017734_004_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping.com

malware, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?

1. Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900? - Similar Threads - Asus Eee 900

2. Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light: Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-how-can-i-on-my-asus-eee-mini-laptop-keyboard/70f4f127-3caf-418b-b8a1-1be3f3a9646a
  3. Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light: Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-how-can-i-on-my-asus-eee-mini-laptop-keyboard/70f4f127-3caf-418b-b8a1-1be3f3a9646a
  4. Installing m.2 ssd which contains a window os into a pc which also contains a window os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing m.2 ssd which contains a window os into a pc which also contains a window os: My laptop asus nitro 5 recently broke so i build a pc. I have installed windows 10 on my pc via sata ssd, and im thinking of sticking my m.2 ssd from my laptop into my pc because i still want the data inside it. Is it okay to turn on my pc if both ssd has a window os or will...
  5. Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?: Hey, umm, what Windows OS would be good for my Asus Eee PC 900? I know, it's almost 20 years old but i want to make it useful. So, what Windows OS would be perfect for my netbook?Here are the specs of my Eee PC 900: Intel Celeron M CPU, 900 MHz16 GB of SSD2 GB of RAMIntel GMA...
  6. BSOD when installing Windows XP on an ASUS Eee PC - Can only install using F5 and selecting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when installing Windows XP on an ASUS Eee PC - Can only install using F5 and selecting...: Hi all,I have an ASUS Eee PC 1000H which was corrupt beyond repair so I thought I would reinstall Windows XP from scratch.It had Windows XP Home SP3 installed on it, so I used the appropriate Windows XP Home SP3 install disk for the install.The CD starts, installs all the...
  7. Asus EEE PC Resolution Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus EEE PC Resolution Issue: HI All Recently got given an ASUS EEE PC 1015CH running Windows 7 to have a play around on and to use for playing video, browsing etc. Nothing too strenuous. I tried to update it all and eventually got a load of updates and installed them. Whilst i was browsing how to fix...
  8. Eee PC video driver not right

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Eee PC video driver not right: I got ten on my Eee PC but I am having difficulty getting the right video driver installed. I am unable to adjust the screen resolution or extend the screen to a vga monitor that I have connected. The screen is blue or cyan but that might be due to the cable might be going...
  9. W10 on Eee Pc 701sd!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 on Eee Pc 701sd!: I've just clean installed Windows 10 on my Eee PC 701sd (with 64gb ssd), which had Windows 7 on it - and used the tutorial for clean install without upgrading first, to activate. I have been having problems with Windows 7 on it recently after running it with that on for a...
  10. windows 10 on an Eee PC???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 on an Eee PC???: I am trying to put Windows 10 onto an Eee PC. The first attempt had an issue which was looking for some drivers. I am trying to redownload 10 as the first time the download got interrupted as the computer turned off due to battery issues. I am sitting close to the wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eee pc 900 ssd upgrade