Windows 10: Which Windows version am I using?

Discus and support Which Windows version am I using? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pygmy, Sep 8, 2016.

1. pygmy Win User

Which Windows version am I using?

I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?

*Sad

:)

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  2. krizanand Win User

which os version of os am i using ?

Ok you are using Nokia 5800 XM

Navigate through ur phone to this Menu > settings > phone > phone management > about u have allabout inside.

Then u can look
    here

krizanand, Sep 8, 2016
  3. which os version of os am i using ?

All over net they say nokia 5800 s60 5th edition or 3rd edition, actually am unaware of my edition.

how do i get to know it ?

solofight---01, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Mutexx Win User

Hello,
    Try typing WINVER​ then press enter in the Windows search.

Hope that helps.

Mutexx, Sep 8, 2016
  5. pygmy Win User
    Well, that settles it. Win8.1 *Sick Guess I'll have to try again. Thank you Mutexx

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  6. Mutexx Win User
    You're welcome pygmy. Good luck this time *Thumbs

Mutexx, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Which Windows version am I using? - Similar Threads - version using

2. How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog: Hello Microsoft Community,I was wondering if I could update Windows version 1703 OS Build 15063.502 to the latest version of Windows 10, using the Microsoft Update Catalog. The reason why I ask this is because I am trying to update a HP Notebook from 2017 that has some...
  3. How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog: Hello Microsoft Community,I was wondering if I could update Windows version 1703 OS Build 15063.502 to the latest version of Windows 10, using the Microsoft Update Catalog. The reason why I ask this is because I am trying to update a HP Notebook from 2017 that has some...
  4. How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am unable to connect my laptop to connect with wireless connection using windows 8.1 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect my laptop to connect with wireless connection using windows 8.1 version: I am unable to run wireless connection on Haier laptop using windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-my-laptop-to-connect-with/8385681f-6b25-43e1-8855-96ea32cc5e3b
  6. I am unable to connect my laptop to connect with wireless connection using windows 8.1 version

I am unable to connect my laptop to connect with wireless connection using windows 8.1 version: I am unable to run wireless connection on Haier laptop using windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-my-laptop-to-connect-with/8385681f-6b25-43e1-8855-96ea32cc5e3b
  7. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...
  8. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...
  9. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  10. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what windows version am i using Windows phone