Windows 10: Which Windows version am I using?

Discus and support Which Windows version am I using? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pygmy, Sep 8, 2016.

1. pygmy Win User

Which Windows version am I using?

I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?

*Sad

:)

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  2. krizanand Win User

which os version of os am i using ?

Ok you are using Nokia 5800 XM

Navigate through ur phone to this Menu > settings > phone > phone management > about u have allabout inside.

Then u can look
    here

krizanand, Sep 8, 2016
  3. which os version of os am i using ?

All over net they say nokia 5800 s60 5th edition or 3rd edition, actually am unaware of my edition.

how do i get to know it ?

solofight---01, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Mutexx Win User

Hello,
    Try typing WINVER​ then press enter in the Windows search.

Hope that helps.

Mutexx, Sep 8, 2016
  5. pygmy Win User
    Well, that settles it. Win8.1 *Sick Guess I'll have to try again. Thank you Mutexx

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  6. Mutexx Win User
    You're welcome pygmy. Good luck this time *Thumbs

Mutexx, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Which Windows version am I using? - Similar Threads - version using

2. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection: We have a client using MacBook 14-inch 2021 M1 chip version, when he used remote app connection to connect to our application server, he can't find any redirected printers when he tried to print a document. The other people in the same office can see all of the printers by...
  3. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection: We have a client using MacBook 14-inch 2021 M1 chip version, when he used remote app connection to connect to our application server, he can't find any redirected printers when he tried to print a document. The other people in the same office can see all of the printers by...
  4. Which window and office version can use SGX 1 or SGX2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which window and office version can use SGX 1 or SGX2?: I bought NUC kitI find window store have Intel SGX activation appWhat is the difference between enable SGX in BIOS manually and using intel SGX activation app ?Which window version and office version word and excel can use SGX ? Can it buy from Amazon ? Is it OEM or USB...
  5. Which window and office version can use SGX 1 or SGX2?

Which window and office version can use SGX 1 or SGX2?: I bought NUC kitI find window store have Intel SGX activation appWhat is the difference between enable SGX in BIOS manually and using intel SGX activation app ?Which window version and office version word and excel can use SGX ? Can it buy from Amazon ? Is it OEM or USB...
  6. Which window and office version can use SGX 1 or SGX2?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I think Paint in win11 that is hard to use than the old version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think Paint in win11 that is hard to use than the old version: Does anyone have the same thoughts with me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-paint-in-win11-that-is-hard-to-use-than/cf8070f6-d032-4e92-ba81-dad5e0668e7a
  8. I think Paint in win11 that is hard to use than the old version

I think Paint in win11 that is hard to use than the old version: Does anyone have the same thoughts with me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-paint-in-win11-that-is-hard-to-use-than/cf8070f6-d032-4e92-ba81-dad5e0668e7a
  9. Need to Upgrade all my older version of windows 1803 1909 to 21 h2 using iso task sequence...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need to Upgrade all my older version of windows 1803 1909 to 21 h2 using iso task sequence...: Hi TeamNeed to Upgrade all my older version of windows 1803 1909 to 21 h2 using iso task sequence menthodEnvironment 2107 SCCM , We have lot of clients with with old windows 10 build , the helpdesk is requesting =us to upgrade from SCCMFrom some reach on net i found this to...
  10. Need to Upgrade all my older version of windows 1803 1909 to 21 h2 using iso task sequence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Upgrade all my older version of windows 1803 1909 to 21 h2 using iso task sequence...: Hi TeamNeed to Upgrade all my older version of windows 1803 1909 to 21 h2 using iso task sequence menthodEnvironment 2107 SCCM , We have lot of clients with with old windows 10 build , the helpdesk is requesting =us to upgrade from SCCMFrom some reach on net i found this to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what windows version am i using Windows phone