Windows 10: Which Windows version am I using?

Discus and support Which Windows version am I using? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pygmy, Sep 8, 2016.

1. pygmy Win User

Which Windows version am I using?

I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?

*Sad

:)

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  2. krizanand Win User

which os version of os am i using ?

Ok you are using Nokia 5800 XM

Navigate through ur phone to this Menu > settings > phone > phone management > about u have allabout inside.

Then u can look
    here

krizanand, Sep 8, 2016
  3. which os version of os am i using ?

All over net they say nokia 5800 s60 5th edition or 3rd edition, actually am unaware of my edition.

how do i get to know it ?

solofight---01, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Mutexx Win User

Hello,
    Try typing WINVER​ then press enter in the Windows search.

Hope that helps.

Mutexx, Sep 8, 2016
  5. pygmy Win User
    Well, that settles it. Win8.1 *Sick Guess I'll have to try again. Thank you Mutexx

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  6. Mutexx Win User
    You're welcome pygmy. Good luck this time *Thumbs

Mutexx, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Which Windows version am I using? - Similar Threads - version using

2. Can I create Windows reinstallation recovery media using previous versions of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I create Windows reinstallation recovery media using previous versions of Windows 10?: The 21H1 update hosed my HP laptop. My laptop is less than 2 years old but the wifi drivers do not work anymore since 21H1 installed. I tried reinstalling the drivers and then wiping the whole laptop. But I wiped it using the reset/download method, which all that did was put...
  3. Turn off S-mode using windows 10 version 1709

Turn off S-mode using windows 10 version 1709: Hi, I've been having some problems getting out of this new mode. I need to download a program for one of my class and S-mode keeps blocking me from using installing outside applications. The reason I am on windows version 1709 is whenever I try to update to version 1909, the...
  4. Which version of WHLK is used depending on the OS version of the Test Server PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which version of WHLK is used depending on the OS version of the Test Server PC?: I want to test driver files by WHLK for certification.Windows10 version on the Test PC is version21H1.1. If the OS of Test Sever PC is Windows Server 2016, What version of Windows HLK is used to test driver files?2. If the OS of Test Server PC is Windows Server 2019, What...
  5. Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One

Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One: Hello I Am Using Windows 10 2004 But Accidently It Damaged But A Long time Ago I Made A Windows Installer On Pendrive And it Has Windows 10 1709 So Can I Use It In Recovery Drive Option?...
  6. I am not happy with window 10 recent update....how can i use earlier version

I am not happy with window 10 recent update....how can i use earlier version: Kindly suggest the solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-happy-with-window-10-recent-updatehow-can/b3c33bf2-4397-4e28-8e22-e03841526587
  7. Can I use the same account for two versions i.e Win10 Home and Professional?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I use the same account for two versions i.e Win10 Home and Professional?: Can I use the same microsoft account for two versions? Win10 Home on one laptop and Professional on another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-the-same-account-for-two-versions-ie/82a95bea-375b-45df-9456-a4617f24cc8d
  8. How to use Defender Endpoint to find versions of SSL and TLS on the network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to use Defender Endpoint to find versions of SSL and TLS on the network: I'd like to use Defender Endpoint to identify all open SSL and TLS ports, and the versions of SSL and TLS on them. Can that be done with a Kusto query? If so, what is the query? I've been looking in the query interface itself, plus Github and web searches and can't find...
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Windows 10 Update Assistant

in Windows 10 News
    Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Windows 10 Update Assistant: The rollout for the next is still some days away but if you can’t resist the urge of getting your hands on the latest version of Windows 10 on your Windows 10 device, you can download it using Windows 10 Update Assistant. Windows 10 Update Assistant can help you configure...
  10. Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 News
    Quickly Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1 Update using Media Creation Tool: If you want to upgrade to the latest Windows 10 Feature Update right away, you can use the Media Creation Tool. It is quite simple and anyone will be able to do it, after taking a few precautions. Take a look at this detailed screenshot tutorial for beginners that will show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what windows version am i using Windows phone