Windows 10: Which Windows version am I using?

Discus and support Which Windows version am I using? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pygmy, Sep 8, 2016.

1. pygmy Win User

Which Windows version am I using?

I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?

*Sad

:)

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  2. krizanand Win User

which os version of os am i using ?

Ok you are using Nokia 5800 XM

Navigate through ur phone to this Menu > settings > phone > phone management > about u have allabout inside.

Then u can look
    here

krizanand, Sep 8, 2016
  3. which os version of os am i using ?

All over net they say nokia 5800 s60 5th edition or 3rd edition, actually am unaware of my edition.

how do i get to know it ?

solofight---01, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Mutexx Win User

Hello,
    Try typing WINVER​ then press enter in the Windows search.

Hope that helps.

Mutexx, Sep 8, 2016
  5. pygmy Win User
    Well, that settles it. Win8.1 *Sick Guess I'll have to try again. Thank you Mutexx

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  6. Mutexx Win User
    You're welcome pygmy. Good luck this time *Thumbs

Mutexx, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Which Windows version am I using? - Similar Threads - version using

2. Hi, I'm trying to update my Windows 10 version from 1809 to 22H2 using the media creation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm trying to update my Windows 10 version from 1809 to 22H2 using the media creation...: Hi, I'm trying to update my Windows 10 version from 1809 to 22H2 using the media creation tool, and I'm encountering issues with my product key. The current key retrieved from my system is invalid for activation. I've followed the instructions to use the GVLK for Windows IoT...
  3. Hi, I'm trying to update my Windows 10 version from 1809 to 22H2 using the media creation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm trying to update my Windows 10 version from 1809 to 22H2 using the media creation...: Hi, I'm trying to update my Windows 10 version from 1809 to 22H2 using the media creation tool, and I'm encountering issues with my product key. The current key retrieved from my system is invalid for activation. I've followed the instructions to use the GVLK for Windows IoT...
  4. After recent update 2024 version 24H2, the key for copilot is not working. Earlier it used...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent update 2024 version 24H2, the key for copilot is not working. Earlier it used...: After recent update 2024 version 24H2, the key for copilot is not working. Earlier it used to open up a side panel with chat gpt. Is this is feature of window update or something go wrong here....
  5. After recent update 2024 version 24H2, the key for copilot is not working. Earlier it used...

After recent update 2024 version 24H2, the key for copilot is not working. Earlier it used...: After recent update 2024 version 24H2, the key for copilot is not working. Earlier it used to open up a side panel with chat gpt. Is this is feature of window update or something go wrong here....
  6. What version of windows should I use for my BIOS of version F2??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What version of windows should I use for my BIOS of version F2??: At first I was using windows 7 ultimate and then I upgraded to windows 10. But it started lagging and after sometime my boot crashed and now I can't start my PC I tried my booting it with my pendrive but it will show a blank black screen. I think windows 10 is not compatible...
  7. What version of windows should I use for my BIOS of version F2??

What version of windows should I use for my BIOS of version F2??: At first I was using windows 7 ultimate and then I upgraded to windows 10. But it started lagging and after sometime my boot crashed and now I can't start my PC I tried my booting it with my pendrive but it will show a blank black screen. I think windows 10 is not compatible...
  8. What version of windows should I use for my BIOS of version F2??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. MY computer auto updated last night and I am using the latest and greatest version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY computer auto updated last night and I am using the latest and greatest version of...: MY computer auto updated last night and I am using the latest and greatest version of windows ever and I just wanna say one thing as I am typing this on 5/25/2024 **** MICROSOFT!!!!!...
  10. MY computer auto updated last night and I am using the latest and greatest version of...

MY computer auto updated last night and I am using the latest and greatest version of...: MY computer auto updated last night and I am using the latest and greatest version of windows ever and I just wanna say one thing as I am typing this on 5/25/2024 **** MICROSOFT!!!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what windows version am i using Windows phone