Windows 10: Which Windows version am I using?

Discus and support Which Windows version am I using? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pygmy, Sep 8, 2016.

1. pygmy Win User

Which Windows version am I using?

I have downloaded Win10 on both my laptops, yet various scans, etc. report that I am using 8.1. How can I find out which version I actually have?

*Sad

:)

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  2. krizanand Win User

which os version of os am i using ?

Ok you are using Nokia 5800 XM

Navigate through ur phone to this Menu > settings > phone > phone management > about u have allabout inside.

Then u can look
    here

krizanand, Sep 8, 2016
  3. which os version of os am i using ?

All over net they say nokia 5800 s60 5th edition or 3rd edition, actually am unaware of my edition.

how do i get to know it ?

solofight---01, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Mutexx Win User

Hello,
    Try typing WINVER​ then press enter in the Windows search.

Hope that helps.

Mutexx, Sep 8, 2016
  5. pygmy Win User
    Well, that settles it. Win8.1 *Sick Guess I'll have to try again. Thank you Mutexx

pygmy, Sep 8, 2016
  6. Mutexx Win User
    You're welcome pygmy. Good luck this time *Thumbs

Mutexx, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Which Windows version am I using? - Similar Threads - version using

2. The desktop version of FB messenger is now using a Microsoft Edge window. Why doesnt it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The desktop version of FB messenger is now using a Microsoft Edge window. Why doesnt it...: This is the DESKITOP version of FB messenger for Windows. I can receive chat messages but I cannot receive calls when people call doesnt even show the person is trying to call- nothing alerts me, nor does it show missed calls in the chat box. Ive tried everything from...
  3. The desktop version of FB messenger is now using a Microsoft Edge window. Why doesnt it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The desktop version of FB messenger is now using a Microsoft Edge window. Why doesnt it...: This is the DESKITOP version of FB messenger for Windows. I can receive chat messages but I cannot receive calls when people call doesnt even show the person is trying to call- nothing alerts me, nor does it show missed calls in the chat box. Ive tried everything from...
  4. Am I using it wrong, or is the new version of Copilot is a massive disappointment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I using it wrong, or is the new version of Copilot is a massive disappointment?: Unless I am using it wrong, the new web version an I assume the iOS app, which I use less often of Copilot is such a disappointment on so many levels.1 The home page used to be where you could easily start a new chat. Now, it takes three steps to get to that.2 Your list of...
  5. Am I using it wrong, or is the new version of Copilot is a massive disappointment?

Am I using it wrong, or is the new version of Copilot is a massive disappointment?: Unless I am using it wrong, the new web version an I assume the iOS app, which I use less often of Copilot is such a disappointment on so many levels.1 The home page used to be where you could easily start a new chat. Now, it takes three steps to get to that.2 Your list of...
  6. Can I use modified versions of Windows 98 icons in a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use modified versions of Windows 98 icons in a game?: Hi,Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I’m developing a game that pays homage to the Windows 98 aesthetic, and I’d like to incorporate some of the iconic visual elements from that era into the game’s design. Specifically, I’m considering using slightly modified...
  7. Can I use modified versions of Windows 98 icons in a game?

Can I use modified versions of Windows 98 icons in a game?: Hi,Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I’m developing a game that pays homage to the Windows 98 aesthetic, and I’d like to incorporate some of the iconic visual elements from that era into the game’s design. Specifically, I’m considering using slightly modified...
  8. will your microsoft account get banned if you use a pirated/free version of windows7/10/11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will your microsoft account get banned if you use a pirated/free version of windows7/10/11?: i know this question has been asked and answered before, but i just want to make sure, thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-your-microsoft-account-get-banned-if-you-use/0820c8f7-fec8-42d8-a9e9-369b65240215
  9. will your microsoft account get banned if you use a pirated/free version of windows7/10/11?

will your microsoft account get banned if you use a pirated/free version of windows7/10/11?: i know this question has been asked and answered before, but i just want to make sure, thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-your-microsoft-account-get-banned-if-you-use/0820c8f7-fec8-42d8-a9e9-369b65240215
  10. will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?

will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?: will your microsoft account get banned for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-you-get-banned-from-microsoft-for-using-a/eae2ad87-8025-4dff-92c3-ff2c70cdcb5d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what windows version am i using Windows phone