Windows 10: Which windows version is best for office work?

Discus and support Which windows version is best for office work? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm recently working on Startubefittings. So for office, I want to know which windows version is best windows 7 or windows 10? waiting for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bikowad, Jan 8, 2021.

1. bikowad Win User

Which windows version is best for office work?

Hey guys,
    I'm recently working on Startubefittings. So for office, I want to know which windows version is best windows 7 or windows 10? waiting for suggestion guys.

:)

bikowad, Jan 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2021
  4. emmykiss Win User

I cannot open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint

I am working in Windows 10 home version 1909.
    Can not afford an upgrade.
    My Office files are old, dont know what version.
    Cant remember how I updated this laptop to Windows 10 months ago.
    PROBLEM:
    I can not open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
    I looked for my Windows old file as suggested, and it IS gone.
    Haveing a small breakdown, will step away and return in a few...ANY DIRECTIONS AND ANSWERS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE THEM IN STEP BY STEP FORMAT. Thankyooouuuuuuuu!

emmykiss, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Which windows version is best for office work? - Similar Threads - version best office

2. the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it: Dear ExpertI want to know the latest version of windows XP service pack 3 and match it whit the latest possibility version of Microsoft Office; Please help me...
  3. the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it: Dear ExpertI want to know the latest version of windows XP service pack 3 and match it whit the latest possibility version of Microsoft Office; Please help me...
  4. Which windows version is best for office work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which windows version is best for office work?: Hello Guys, I'm recently working with Inox Steel India. So for office, I want to know which windows version is bestWindows 7 orWindows 10? Waiting for a positive reply....
  5. Which windows version is best for office work?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Which windows version is best for office work?: Hey guys, I'm recently working onAnanka Fasteners. So for office, I want to know which windows version is bestwindows 7 or windows 10? waiting for suggestion guys....
  6. Which microsoft windows version is best Pro or Home?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which microsoft windows version is best Pro or Home?: Hello Guys, I have started a new company Manibhadra Fittings So, for my office work I want to know which windows version is best for office work Home or Pro? waiting for your positive reply....
  7. Which microsoft windows version is best?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which microsoft windows version is best?: Hello Everyone, I have started a new company Girish Metal India. I am looking out for Windows Version which is best? Can someone help me with it. Waiting for a positive reply. Thanks & Regards Girish Metal India...
  8. Which microsoft windows version is best?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which microsoft windows version is best?: Hey Guys, I have started a new company Nitech Stainless Inc. So, for my office work I want to know which windows version is best for office work? waiting for your positive reply....
  9. Which Antivirus is best for windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which Antivirus is best for windows?: Hello Guys, I want to know which antivirus is best for my company Girish Metal India in windows? so can you help me to find out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-antivirus-is-best-for-windows/4c296b82-0e17-4c54-b833-87db9c61140e
  10. Which version of Windows 10 is best for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version of Windows 10 is best for...: Okay, I'm building a new computer. The motherboard requires Windows 10 64-bit so I can't install a Windows 7. I've looked in many places but cannot find any information more recent than about three updates ago so I've come here to ask... First, I have a very dim view of...