Windows 10: which windows version is popular why ?

Discus and support which windows version is popular why ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Which is the best windows os version? why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by prolifichr, Oct 25, 2018.

1. which windows version is popular why ?

Which is the best windows os version? why?

:)

prolifichr, Oct 25, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

which windows version is popular why ?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

which windows version is popular why ?

1. which windows version is popular why ? - Similar Threads - version popular why

2. If windows 7 was very popular why downgrade it to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If windows 7 was very popular why downgrade it to windows 10?: Hi, I recently had the tragedy of upgrading from windows 7 to 10. I felt like a workman trading his trusty made-in-america tools for an unreliable cheap prefab plastic copy. 4 hours later, external monitor was still not working, drivers weren't installed, all my trusty tools...
  3. If windows 7 was very popular why downgrade it to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If windows 7 was very popular why downgrade it to windows 10?: Hi, I recently had the tragedy of upgrading from windows 7 to 10. I felt like a workman trading his trusty made-in-america tools for an unreliable cheap prefab plastic copy. 4 hours later, external monitor was still not working, drivers weren't installed, all my trusty tools...
  4. Upgrade Windows to which version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows to which version: Hello,MS says that win 1903 end of life will be Dec 2020.So I start thinking to which version upgrade my system and I am confused.On Feb 2020 downloaded from Microsoft the 1909 iso file. Checking what version is it, result 10.0.18362 418 (?), file size properties...
  5. Popular registry hacks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popular registry hacks: Major Geeks is compiling a nice bunch or registry hacks for system customization. Download MajorGeeks Registry Tweaks - MajorGeeks Just some of them [img] 152827
  6. Why MS Edge Browser not so Popular?

in Browsers and Email
    Why MS Edge Browser not so Popular?: Despite Edge being one of the secure browsers out there (close to Chrome's security sandboxed environment), why are not so many people using it? Not just from a security standpoint, but its much faster as well. I can think of one simple reason, maybe the lack of extensions?...
  7. Most popular browser for...

in Browsers and Email
    Most popular browser for...: Less than half of all Windows users use Explorer. That makes Explorer the world's most popular browser for downloading another browser. 48430
  8. Windows 10 Which Version?.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Which Version?.: I have just finished a complete reformat of my daughters HP Pavilion g6 notebook PC from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Apart from a couple of solved hiccups it all went well although very time consuming. I am unsure however on where to find which version it is updated to. When I...
  9. Search/Popular Now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search/Popular Now: HI all, Is there a way to permanently hide "Popular News" that shows up when you click search on the task bar? It seems it comes back after reboot (maybe other times too). Thanks! 16655
  10. Which version of 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version of 10: Now I have been running 7 Home on my machines for years now and a couple with Pro now I am preparing for a new build and well the price difference for 10 is quite staggering $135 for Home and $209 for Pro and from a Google and from what I saw Pro is really for business use -...