Windows 10: Which Windows Version is VPN capable?

Discus and support Which Windows Version is VPN capable? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to run a VPN on windows 10, and I’ve got to buy the software for Paralells. Which version of Windows 10 is VPN capable? I would doubt their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kn0xV3gas, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Which Windows Version is VPN capable?

I need to run a VPN on windows 10, and I’ve got to buy the software for Paralells. Which version of Windows 10 is VPN capable? I would doubt their basic version is. Otherwise they would lose money. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Kn0xV3gas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kn0xV3gas, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 4, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Which Windows Version is VPN capable? :D

P4-630, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Which Windows Version is VPN capable?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Which Windows Version is VPN capable?

1. Which Windows Version is VPN capable? - Similar Threads - Version VPN capable

2. Windows version 20H2 VPN not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows version 20H2 VPN not working: Windows version 20H2.On the old version of Windows (I don't know what it is) I had a VPN server and I connected with a VPN client (a virtual machine) on the server.Since I switched to version 20H2 VPN connection no longer works.Does anyone know anything? 173896
  3. Which free VPN's should be avoided and which VPN,s work well with MS Edge in windows 10?

Which free VPN's should be avoided and which VPN,s work well with MS Edge in windows 10?: Which free VPN's should be avoided and which VPN,s work well with MS Edge in windows 10? * Moved from Garage * Original title: VPN's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-free-vpns-should-be-avoided-and-which-vpns/5f6370e1-1359-4167-a2ef-7bcf479827b1
  4. Upgrade Windows to which version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows to which version: Hello,MS says that win 1903 end of life will be Dec 2020.So I start thinking to which version upgrade my system and I am confused.On Feb 2020 downloaded from Microsoft the 1909 iso file. Checking what version is it, result 10.0.18362 418 (?), file size properties...
  5. Which VPN is safe and reliable in 2020?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which VPN is safe and reliable in 2020?: Here I am looking for the VPN services to buy. Because of coronavirus streaming experience are increasing at least for me. And so many streaming services are geo-blocked. So, thinking to get one. Here I found the guide which covers the list of top 6 VPNs after testing....
  6. VPN on Windows Version 10 1909

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN on Windows Version 10 1909: Unable to connect my PC to Microsoft VPN. I have read the necessary help information on installing VPN but to no success. I need your tech assistance. Pop-up message reads: "The remote connection was not made because the attempted VPN tunnels failed. The VPN server might...
  7. Which is the Best VPN to Get?

Which is the Best VPN to Get?: I'm in the market to get a vpn for the highest speeds and best security obviously. I want to get torguard. But many people say they use virtual servers/virtual locations which can expose personal data by those running the data centers. Others say thats normal in the vpn...
  8. Which is the Best VPN to Get?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which is the Best VPN to Get?: I'm in the market to get a vpn for the highest speeds and best security obviously. I want to get torguard. But many people say they use virtual servers/virtual locations which can expose personal data by those running the data centers. Others say thats normal in the vpn...
  9. Windows 10 Which Version?.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Which Version?.: I have just finished a complete reformat of my daughters HP Pavilion g6 notebook PC from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Apart from a couple of solved hiccups it all went well although very time consuming. I am unsure however on where to find which version it is updated to. When I...
  10. Which version of 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version of 10: Now I have been running 7 Home on my machines for years now and a couple with Pro now I am preparing for a new build and well the price difference for 10 is quite staggering $135 for Home and $209 for Pro and from a Google and from what I saw Pro is really for business use -...