Windows 10: whidows not shuting down

Discus and support whidows not shuting down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello I have a toshiba u500 from 2009 with 4GB ram and T4200 cpu and GMA4500M gpu no battery. when I want to shutdown my laptop all systems stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arshia_nobel, Sep 24, 2020.

1. whidows not shuting down

hello

I have a toshiba u500 from 2009 with 4GB ram and T4200 cpu and GMA4500M gpu no battery.

when I want to shutdown my laptop all systems stop working but the cpu fan keeps running and if I force it to shut down the

windows starts much slower with a failure report and if I leave it it stays ON. whidows not shuting down 1dde341b-c445-41ea-af94-364459f34a37?upload=true.jpg

1-I want to know if this damage any hardware?

2-what should I do to fix this problem?

note: this shutdown issue use to happen sometimes on windows 7 64-bit too but I'm not sure if this happened in windows 8.1 64-bit pro from 2016 or 2015.

my windows 10 64bit version is 1903

:)

arshia_nobel, Sep 24, 2020

2. Automatically shuting down.

After downloading and installing the free windows 10 update for using the accessisibility tools in windows,my laptop is shuting down automatically.Can u people help me with a solution?

SandeepDasi, Sep 24, 2020
  3. My phone is randomly shuting off

My phone is randomly shuting off, so i tried restarting it and now it wont get passed the samsung logo when i try to turn it back on. Would it be a battery problem ?

Andrew06wp, Sep 24, 2020
  4. whidows not shuting down

Windows 10 not Shuting down

Original Title: Shuting down

My computer wont shut down ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. I have HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC. It takes forever and then it doesn't shut down. What can I do?

TeodoraTodorović, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

whidows not shuting down

1. whidows not shuting down - Similar Threads - whidows shuting down

2. PC screen freezing and PC shuting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen freezing and PC shuting down: Hi, I am having issues with my computer. From time to time, I cannot connect it to a particular event usually when I am playing games though, my computer is freezing and I have to manually reboot it. I went into event logs and it show 8 hardware errors and 1 unplanned...
  3. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shuting down, faster: Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully...
  4. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps shuting down, faster: Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully...
  5. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Pc shuting down after entering a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc shuting down after entering a game: Whenever i try to open a game like minecraft on my Intel HD Graphics Card laptop,it randomly shuts down,its dosn't show a screen saying that is turning off,it just turn all black.Also,my pc has a batery problem when i pull off the charger i just shuts down....
  7. Pc shuting down after entering a game

Pc shuting down after entering a game: Whenever i try to open a game like minecraft on my Intel HD Graphics Card laptop,it randomly shuts down,its dosn't show a screen saying that is turning off,it just turn all black.Also,my pc has a batery problem when i pull off the charger i just shuts down....
  8. VSS is stop the windows from shuting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSS is stop the windows from shuting down: Hello,I have Windows 11 and sometimes I see at the windows logs>application the errorVolume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID {4e14fba2-2e22-11d1-9964-00c04fbbb345} and name CEventSystem cannot be started. [0x8007045b, A system shutdown is in...
  9. VSS is stop the windows from shuting down

VSS is stop the windows from shuting down: Hello,I have Windows 11 and sometimes I see at the windows logs>application the errorVolume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID {4e14fba2-2e22-11d1-9964-00c04fbbb345} and name CEventSystem cannot be started. [0x8007045b, A system shutdown is in...
  10. Laptop suddenly shuting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop suddenly shuting down: After I have installed and run a software called 'Advance System RepairPRO Ver', my laptops' noise increase and randomly shuts down. But before I have installed the said software, my laptop already has this problem. While searching for a possible solution, I've encountered...