Windows 10: While accessing office 365 sites,authentication page is going to next window which is not...

Discus and support While accessing office 365 sites,authentication page is going to next window which is not... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; While accessing office 365 sites, it helpdesk or any applications the authentication page is going to next window which is not visible to users.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vigneshwaran J, Dec 27, 2019.

1. While accessing office 365 sites,authentication page is going to next window which is not...

While accessing office 365 sites, it helpdesk or any applications the authentication page is going to next window which is not visible to users. Required a solution for this issue.

:)

Vigneshwaran J, Dec 27, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 27, 2019
  4. While accessing office 365 sites,authentication page is going to next window which is not...

Office 365 setup help.

Hi Creaturebot,

Here is the instruction on how you can setup the Office 365 on your phone.

To configure an Office 365 account:

1. First select the Office Hub and swipe over to Locations.

2. Tap Office 365 and select Setup.

3. Choose a new Outlook account.

4. Fill in the account credentials (Office 365 email address and password).

5. Once your email set up is complete, press Finish. Then the SharePoint site is automatically added to the locations panel.

6. Tap Team site, fill in a separate authentication to access your company SharePoint.

playfulangel14, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

While accessing office 365 sites,authentication page is going to next window which is not...

1. While accessing office 365 sites,authentication page is going to next window which is not... - Similar Threads - While accessing office

2. Which Office 2021 installs go to which PCs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Office 2021 installs go to which PCs?: I have 2 copies of Office 2021 on my account. One for my laptop and one for my PC. I was going to refresh my PC and realized that I don't know which copy of Office to install when I get to that. They were both purchased and installed on the same day, so the install date...
  3. Which Office 2021 installs go to which PCs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Office 2021 installs go to which PCs?: I have 2 copies of Office 2021 on my account. One for my laptop and one for my PC. I was going to refresh my PC and realized that I don't know which copy of Office to install when I get to that. They were both purchased and installed on the same day, so the install date...
  4. Script to authenticate mapping through office 365 (SharePoint)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Script to authenticate mapping through office 365 (SharePoint): Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to make an automatic script to be inserted in the windows 10 task scheduler I have a mapping on the desktop that comes from a sharepoint link, but over time it loses authentication and the user needs to access the site again,...
  5. Getting office 365 authentication event errors, without having office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting office 365 authentication event errors, without having office 365: Hi,Windows 10, Image Version: 10.0.18363.1500I'm getting a regular stream of two Error events in my event log, both appearing every 7 seconds or so:Event 4, App-model Runtime: Cannot create the process for package Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPluginEvent 10001, DistributedCOM: Unable...
  6. Windows 10 stopping website logins i.e. access to pages which require authentication.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 stopping website logins i.e. access to pages which require authentication.: I have a recent problem with various websites not opening. It seems to be associated with login. So for instance I have a website that I can access and enter credentials, after which the page just hangs trying to connect to my account page. Another example is that I can log...
  7. Office 365 home page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 home page: New to Office 365? This is your Office 365 home page—where you can see and access all of your Office 365 apps. If it's empty, it could be that your user license was very recently assigned to you. Wait 10 minutes and refresh this page. If you still don't see any apps, contact...
  8. Access Camera from Office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access Camera from Office 365: I don´t have access to the camera from Office 365. I have tried with the option of privacy but it is activated in all applications. What can I do? ****Move from Surface**** ***Moderator moved back to Surface from *Microsoft Office Access* the database software***...
  9. sharepoint access with office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sharepoint access with office 365: how can I use sharepoint for my softball team. I don't belong to a school I belong to a sports organization. I also don't belong to a work organization...
  10. Office 365 Program Icons not Displayed Next to Files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Program Icons not Displayed Next to Files: Hi, I got a new computer for work, synced up Dropbox folders and files, and then, installed Office 365. None of my Office files in Dropbox show the appropriate Office icon next to the file (Word, Excel, etc.) If I click a file, it opens with the right Office program,...