Windows 10: while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new...

Discus and support while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new app to open this feed-back hub" I have closed settings but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark O' Smith, Jan 14, 2019.

1. while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new...

while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new app to open this feed-back hub" I have closed settings but the box has remained with a greyed out ok box?

:)

Mark O' Smith, Jan 14, 2019

2. Canon - Printers - Canon MG5500 series Printer - Error 0x80240017

GaryRouth's suggestion didn't work for me. But I took his lead and used a slightly different process that eventually worked.

I uninstalled the Canon software in "Programs and Features",

rebooted my machine,

then went to Canon's site and downloaded the full package from Canon for my printer,

extracted the package,

went to the extracted files and opened the DrvSetup folder,

ran the DELDRV64.exe utility to cleanup the old software,

then ran the Setup64.exe to install the Canon software.

Since I've followed these steps, the printer works and the Windows Update for the printer isn't showing up.

Norm Hodne [MSFT], Jan 14, 2019
  3. printer canon mg7700

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Canon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Canon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Canon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 14, 2019
  4. woldsl Win User

while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new...

B200 in canon printers

What is B200 in canon printers? My printer is displaying this message since I cleaned it yesterday.

woldsl, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new...

1. while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new... - Similar Threads - while asking canon

2. You'll need a new app to open this

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll need a new app to open this: How to turn off this pop up [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this/dd55ff4b-ccf0-4604-985d-379f6892ec63
  3. You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender: Hello All, I try to open anything in the "Windows Security" page in Settings, it prompts me to open it with a new app and the only thing available is the Microsoft Store. I click "Virus & threat protection," and the prompt comes up with "You'll need a new app to open this...
  4. you'll need a new app to open this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    you'll need a new app to open this: Just got update to Windows 10. Trying to read some of the tips, but every time I click on ANYTHING it gives me the message "you'll need a new app to open this" but I can't seem to get the app, whatever app it is. When I click onFeedback I get the same message. I'm looking...
  5. You'll need a new App to open this duellinks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new App to open this duellinks: Hello. I have downloaded a game off of steam called Duel Links. I have this game on my IOS phone, and there is a feature called Konami ID which allows you to transfer data between devices, which I have set up. When I click on the Transfer data settings in-game, it takes my to...
  6. You'll need need a new app to open this : windowsdefender

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll need need a new app to open this : windowsdefender: Good Day, I just got a new computer with a windows 10 home in it. I want to turn off windows defender but I cant seem to turn it off. It gives a pop up that says 'You'll need need a new app to open this : windowsdefender'. This is affecting other window settings I wish to...
  7. You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender

in Windows 10 Customization
    You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender: I keep getting stuff from Windows Defender and I want to open it but then I get the error in the title. I have Avast (free version) but I was getting the error before I installed Avast. How do I fix this? If you do need it here is my computer's specs Dell Latitude E6530...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ...: How do I disable this when launching games? 117704
  9. You'll need a new app to open this ...

in Windows 10 Support
    You'll need a new app to open this ...: How do I disable this when launching games? 117704
  10. "You'll need a new app to open this..."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You'll need a new app to open this...": Hi all, my first post! I recently installed "WhatsApp" on my laptop (running Windows 10). Soon thereafter I started getting the following behavior: When opening a new tab in Firefox (54.0.1, 32-bit), I'd get a little popup that says "You'll need a new app to open this...