Windows 10: While computer starting a error message and cmd window is show slowing down the pc

Discus and support While computer starting a error message and cmd window is show slowing down the pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 11 home with inter core i3 8100 processor while booting pc this kind of startup is shown with a cmd window and error message Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by darshagarwal, Dec 2, 2021.

1. While computer starting a error message and cmd window is show slowing down the pc

I have windows 11 home with inter core i3 8100 processor while booting pc this kind of startup is shown with a cmd window and error message Please help me with that as it increase the startup time

:)

darshagarwal, Dec 2, 2021

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Dec 2, 2021
  3. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Groggubus Win User

While computer starting a error message and cmd window is show slowing down the pc

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

While computer starting a error message and cmd window is show slowing down the pc

1. While computer starting a error message and cmd window is show slowing down the pc - Similar Threads - While computer starting

2. slow down speed cmd display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow down speed cmd display: slow down speed cmd display Hello when I enter some commands the display of the results of this one is sometimes rather long and therefore scrolls on the screen with great speed, and I wanted to know if it was possible rather than waiting for the end of the program and go...
  3. slow down speed cmd display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow down speed cmd display: slow down speed cmd display Hello when I enter some commands the display of the results of this one is sometimes rather long and therefore scrolls on the screen with great speed, and I wanted to know if it was possible rather than waiting for the end of the program and go...
  4. slow down speed cmd display

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message: cmd is not opening. even after reinstalling windows 10 its not working and when i open powershell its showing some error message but i can run some commands like sfc /scannow but it shows everything is ok after running that code...
  6. cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message: cmd is not opening. even after reinstalling windows 10 its not working and when i open powershell its showing some error message but i can run some commands like sfc /scannow but it shows everything is ok after running that code...
  7. cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. While computer starting a error message and cmd window is show slowing down the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While computer starting a error message and cmd window is show slowing down the pc: I have windows 11 home with inter core i3 8100 processor while booting pc this kind of startup is shown with a cmd window and error message Please help me with that as it increase the startup time...
  9. Cmd error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cmd error message: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.508] c 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. 'Z:/projects\notepadAlias.cmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. I get this message every time when i open my cmd. Also I dont...
  10. cmd error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cmd error message: I'm trying to download Microsoft Office using the recommended method of Office Deployment Tool. When i get to the cmd prompt I get this error message: "'setup.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file " what is the fix for...