Windows 10: While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file.

Discus and support While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Event viewer shows Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41Attaching the minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Activeek4623, Aug 8, 2022.

1. While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file.

Event viewer shows Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41Attaching the minidump ziphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1nepqkDYIs5SsRrpg-zeaAd6rh9fxsC3t/view?usp=sharing

:)

Activeek4623, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Black screen after trying to reset back to factory settings. (Windows 10)

Hi Simen,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with black screen issue on Windows 10 . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or display driver is corrupt.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "reset my computer back to factory settings", are you referring that you have tried to perform rolling back to previous Operating System or performed Reset of Windows 10?
    • Are you able to see Windows 10 logo when you switch on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on black screen related issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please get back to us with an update on black screen issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Ztruker Win User

While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file.

Black Screen, GPU Fan 100% When Playing Games

I would suggest going back to at least the October version:

While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file. [​IMG]

Ztruker, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file.

1. While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file. - Similar Threads - While gaming both

2. BSOD without minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD without minidump: Hello everyone, I have a gaming Laptop OMEN Laptop - 17-cb1004nl.Its warranty expired last November but before it did I had to send it to HP because of very common BSOD and hard crashes, they changed some parts Didn't say which and sent it back, it worked fine for about 5...
  3. BSOD without minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD without minidump: Hello everyone, I have a gaming Laptop OMEN Laptop - 17-cb1004nl.Its warranty expired last November but before it did I had to send it to HP because of very common BSOD and hard crashes, they changed some parts Didn't say which and sent it back, it worked fine for about 5...
  4. BSOD without minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My screen went black while resetting my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen went black while resetting my pc.: I just resetted my pc from advanced settings. I chose to fully reset the drive. Once i have clicked the button to reset, the whole screen went black and it has been like that after 15 minutes. Is there anything i can do to get it back to "Your pc is resetting" prompt. I...
  6. My screen went black while resetting my pc.

My screen went black while resetting my pc.: I just resetted my pc from advanced settings. I chose to fully reset the drive. Once i have clicked the button to reset, the whole screen went black and it has been like that after 15 minutes. Is there anything i can do to get it back to "Your pc is resetting" prompt. I...
  7. My screen went black while resetting my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file.: Event viewer shows Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41Attaching the minidump ziphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1nepqkDYIs5SsRrpg-zeaAd6rh9fxsC3t/view?usp=sharing...
  9. While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file.

While gaming both screens went black. Reset without BSod however i have a minidump file.: Event viewer shows Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41Attaching the minidump ziphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1nepqkDYIs5SsRrpg-zeaAd6rh9fxsC3t/view?usp=sharing...
  10. BSOD and black screen. Link to minidumps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and black screen. Link to minidumps.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoRszA5ucZqKgoIyDGm6JmVNJBXSTQ?e=4RkkNd Ryzen 5 3600x MSI 1660 Super MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard WD Blue 500gb SSD 1x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM. other RAM stick was dead Cause? Any help appreciated....