Windows 10: While gaming PC freeze and makes a buzzing sound

Discus and support While gaming PC freeze and makes a buzzing sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I'm starting a game after around 5min, my pc freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and I have to forcefull restart the PC to unfreeze it. games:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriel Dimitrov, May 23, 2024.

1. While gaming PC freeze and makes a buzzing sound

Every time I'm starting a game after around 5min, my pc freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and I have to forcefull restart the PC to unfreeze it. games: Ark Survival Asended and Total War Warhammer 3, I have played them for a long time before without a problem, some games like CS2 are fine I had this issue in win10 for couple of days but decided to make a clean install of Windows11 I deleted/formated all my ssd and hdd and i have the same issue now in win11, msi afterburner don't show huge temp increse dor the short time that i have in the gameMy PC - Build 2020CPU - AMD Ryzen 3500X, 32MB,

:)

Gabriel Dimitrov, May 23, 2024
Thema:

While gaming PC freeze and makes a buzzing sound

1. While gaming PC freeze and makes a buzzing sound - Similar Threads - While gaming freeze

2. While gaming PC freeze and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While gaming PC freeze and makes a buzzing sound: Every time I'm starting a game after around 5min, my pc freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and I have to forcefull restart the PC to unfreeze it. games: Ark Survival Asended and Total War Warhammer 3, I have played them for a long time before without a problem, some games like...
  3. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: For a long time now, I have been dealing with the problem that the computer freezes out of nowhere, makes a buzzing sound and then restarts. I don't know how to find out what the problem could be....
  4. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  5. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  6. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  7. My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My PC freezes and makes a buzzing sound: My Pc will sometimes freeze and begins making a buzzing sound and will not unfreeze. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to stop. Im not sure how to fix this problem....
  8. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts while gaming. [BUGCHECK_CODE: 1a]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts while gaming. [BUGCHECK_CODE: 1a]: Every time I'm trying to game, my pc freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts. This is not happening for all games. Playing csgo or valorant works fine, Playing them for hours, there is no problem. But story-mode games like red dead redemption 2 are causing this...
  9. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts while gaming. [BUGCHECK_CODE: 1a]

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts while gaming. [BUGCHECK_CODE: 1a]: Every time I'm trying to game, my pc freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts. This is not happening for all games. Playing csgo or valorant works fine, Playing them for hours, there is no problem. But story-mode games like red dead redemption 2 are causing this...
  10. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...