Windows 10: While Gaming suddenly Windows Locking Itself and shutting Down

Discus and support While Gaming suddenly Windows Locking Itself and shutting Down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While Gaming It automatically says locking and shutdown After I press power button it will resuming windows where it lefts always having this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SivaRKM, Aug 4, 2020.

1. SivaRKM Win User

While Gaming suddenly Windows Locking Itself and shutting Down

While Gaming It automatically says locking and shutdown

After I press power button it will resuming windows where it lefts always having this issue while gamingWhile Gaming suddenly Windows Locking Itself and shutting Down [​IMG]

:)

SivaRKM, Aug 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 Shuts down by itself when playing games

Funny how you say that the game might have compatibility issues with Windows 10. I was playing games included in my new Windows 10 download and my system shut down also. (Multiple times!) I have had several shut downs during play on Candy Crush AND the
    Windows 10 offered games. I was pretty happy until this started happening. Any suggestions or should I go back to Windows 7 and call it a loss?

LynetteFisher, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Computer keeps shutting down while playing games

I have an HP laptop running on Windows 10.

Whenever I play a game, suddenly in the middle of it all my computer shuts down.

When I restart it, it automatically opens to the windows desktop with the game continuing to run in the taskbar.It's really very annoying.

What should I do to avoid it from happening?

RohanRoy.13, Aug 4, 2020
  4. layman Win User

Laptop shutting down on its own

I use an ASUS laptop with AMD A8 4500M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.9 GHz. It has 4 GB RAM. It is about 6yrs old. Last year it was getting overheated and switching off on its own. So I got it repaired and it is working fine. I have Malawarebytes Free Version 4.0.4.49. I have also installed CPUID HW Monitor. I have noted the Core temperatures at start up 88-90 C. I normally end a session by "Hibernate". On resuming later sometime the PIN writing window does not show up on the lock screen and I have to shut down by pressing the Power button and resume again by pressing it. Last night while playing "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" game, the laptop suddenly shut down on its own. This happened twice after a gap of about 30 mins. I have checked the Core temperatures while playing & they are 95-96 C. I'll be thankful for suggestions to overcome this problem.

layman, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. While Gaming suddenly Windows Locking Itself and shutting Down - Similar Threads - While Gaming suddenly

2. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  3. System shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System shuts down while gaming: Hello i am using Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED KD laptop and while playing games laptop sometimes shuts down suddenly before shut down fan speed increases then shut down.I only have one dump file System shuts down but mostly not bsod so there is not much file and i don't understand...
  4. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!: For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally...
  5. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!: For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally...
  6. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

7. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game: please help me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself-while-playing-a/f21789f0-a1e1-4a65-8ee8-ad282cd5227d
  8. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game: please help me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself-while-playing-a/f21789f0-a1e1-4a65-8ee8-ad282cd5227d
  9. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

10. PC Shutting down while gaming

PC Shutting down while gaming: Hello,2 months ago, I built a PC. I usually use it for gaming[CSGO, MC] and some web stuff. But I'm experiencing a crash problem. My PC just shut down while I play games. In View Reliability History I found 2 things: 1. Windows was not properly shut downThe previous system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What does it mean when my laptop is locked

2. locking windows 10