Windows 10: While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be...

Discus and support While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phoneno: 9441968656... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RUSHIKESH REDDY -, Nov 27, 2022.

1. While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be...

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phoneno: 9441968656

:)

RUSHIKESH REDDY -, Nov 27, 2022

2. Error: "Click here to enter your most recent credential. Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again" on Windows 10

Hi Irish,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you disable the third-party anti-virus software.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable your antivirus software. If
    you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you are done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall the third-party anti-virus software.

Step 2: Change the settings in Windows Credentials.

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel.
    • Click on the Credential Manager icon.
    • Select Windows Credentials at the top right in Credential Manager.
    • Under the Generic Credentials section, look for the listed
      MicrosoftAccount:user= (Email address)
      credential for your Microsoft account.
    • Expand open the MicrosoftAccount:user=(Email address)
      credential for your Microsoft account, and click/tap on Remove.
    • Click on Yes to confirm.
    • Sign out from the current user account, sign in and check with the status of this issue.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of verifying the user account credentials for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Rose W Win User

While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be...

Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again-recent credentials

The 'recent credentials sign in' message popped up in my laptop action centre.
    Nothing had been changed.
    So I signed into my Ms Account to the credential section.
    The email address in the drop down list was not current. The address was changed Jan 2015 and gmail has been in use on the laptop since that date. So my choice was to click on 'nothing applies' and do the next steps.
    The sign in required an alternate email address. Fortunately I have one handy. This security routine has a 30 day wait period.
    Now I have found the tutorial 37536 illustrating deleting extra accounts but I don't think I can do this because the security section is not available for 30 days. I had no idea this control panel item was available but only the tutorial informed what could be done with this data.
    It is amazing that 1.5 yr has gone by and the old email is still in there as a credential. I suppose after 30 days I can delete the hurontel address. I found it odd that the old email address was on the drop down list for a contact. Its a dead end address.
    Now that I have made the credential 'visit' can I assume the hurontel address is gone from MS records and I can delete it in the control panel credential section and not have to sign back into the MSAccount credential section because the correct address is listed?

While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be... [​IMG]

Rose W, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be...

1. While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be... - Similar Threads - While trying signing

2. While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While I am trying to signing in the computer it is showing "Your credentials could not be...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phoneno: 9441968656 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-am-trying-to-signing-in-the-computer-it-is/13efaa2d-75d7-4bd0-8fb7-9cf29412bc39
  3. I try to sign in but it says “your credentials could not be verified”

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I try to sign in but it says “your credentials could not be verified”: I went to log into my PC using my pin, but it told me that my credentials were not verified. I tried looking on the web on how to fix this issue but couldn’t find anything that would work. I had tried safe mode and everything. In the end I even tried to factory reset my whole...
  4. I try to sign in but it says “your credentials could not be verified”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to sign in but it says “your credentials could not be verified”: I went to log into my PC using my pin, but it told me that my credentials were not verified. I tried looking on the web on how to fix this issue but couldn’t find anything that would work. I had tried safe mode and everything. In the end I even tried to factory reset my whole...
  5. I try to sign in but it says “your credentials could not be verified”

6. "Your credentials could not be verified"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your credentials could not be verified": Is what I get every time I try to login. "I forgot my PIN & I forgot my PASSWORD" doesn't work as it just takes me back to insert PIN. I don't even know what the password is(It's my mom's pass & she forgot ) I've restarted it more times than I can count, shut it down for...
  7. Your credentials could not be verified.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your credentials could not be verified.: When I try to log in this pops up I’ve tried restarting my pc that doesn’t work. I’ve tried the safe mode method that didn’t work. I can’t log in to reset my pin. When I try forgot password I enter all the details it ask me then says error cannot reset pin. Can anyone help?...
  8. Your credentials could not be verfied

Your credentials could not be verfied: I use my laptop approximately everyday, but one day i was running my laptop normaly but when i entered my PIN i got Your credentials could not be verified then when i press OK i get thisI tried to press Set up my PIN but nothing happens when i click on it, i tried to press I...
  9. Your credentials could not be verified.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your credentials could not be verified.: Hi, I popped an old CD into my CDROM drive of my laptop to see if I could still read the data.... It just spinned violently, I had to turn off the computer manually with the power button. When I turned it back on, I entered my PIN, it says "Your credentials could not be...
  10. Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your credentials could not be verified: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, I am told my credentials could not be verified. I get sent an email on my phone to confirm that I am actually me, and then I can sign in. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...