Windows 10: While I try to access user account control its showing like thi. Please fix this problem

Discus and support While I try to access user account control its showing like thi. Please fix this problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; While I try to access user account control its showing like thi. Please fix this problem [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RAJAGUTHI, May 15, 2019.

1. RAJAGUTHI Win User

While I try to access user account control its showing like thi. Please fix this problem

While I try to access user account control its showing like thi. Please fix this problem

While I try to access user account control its showing like thi. Please fix this problem a71c7346-5fab-4d79-b4bb-311054662e3d?upload=true.jpg

:)

RAJAGUTHI, May 15, 2019

2. User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, May 15, 2019
  3. User account Control

Hi,

Administrator accounts are accounts that are allowed complete control over a computer. They are allowed to make changes to settings, get through the User Account Control or UAC prompts to perform elevated tasks, and install programs. which is why in order
    to change the account type of the guest account into an administrator, you will need access or permission to use an administrator account on your computer.

Once you have access to the administrator account on your computer, follow the steps below on how you can change the user account type of the guest account through the Settings app:

• Click Start, and then Settings.
    • Click on Accounts, and then Family & other people.
    • Click to select the guest account, and then click the Change account type button.
    • Click on Standard User to open the drop down menu, and then select
      Administrator.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, May 15, 2019
  4. While I try to access user account control its showing like thi. Please fix this problem

User Account Control in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check if you can access Safe mode and go to the elevated command prompt from there.

To go to Safe mode follow the steps below:

a. Click on Windows key, and in the Power Options
    click on Restart while pressing the shift key.

b. A blue screen will appear with a few options.

Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings >
    Startup Settings
    > Restart.

c. Your system will automatically restart, press relevant keys to go to the Safe Mode with Command prompt.

Once you have access to Elevated Command prompt, follow the steps:

1. Type "net user administrator /active:yes" and click
    Enter

You will get a message stating that "The Command completed successfully"

2. Go to the normal mode now and sign in from the administrator account.

3. Give administrator privileges to your new account by following the steps:

• Press Windows key and type Control. Click on Control Panel from the list of options.
    • Click on User Account > Manage another account.
    • Select the appropriate user account you want to give administrator rights to and then click on
      Change account type.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. While I try to access user account control its showing like thi. Please fix this problem - Similar Threads - While try access

2. Problems with user account control.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...
  3. Problems with user account control.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with user account control.: I recently bought a new PC and user account control is acting a bit funky.Whenever I try to open any software like games, installers, etc... it askes me if I want to allow it to make changes to my device. I understand why it does this and I am not bothered by it in it's...
  4. user account access problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user account access problem: Need to restore access password reset to my wife's account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, can you help? Web interface is continually rejecting requests. The account in question is connected to my wife's user account on her laptop. She does not use it for email...
  5. User account control is not showing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account control is not showing?: UAC or USER ACCOUNT CONTROL is never showing up, when i put admin on something or try to install something new on my pc? so i cant do much, i try to reset my pc but it says i have corrupted files, so i try to sfc scan with cmd but that does not work beacuse i cant put...
  6. User account control is not showing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User account control is not showing?: UAC or USER ACCOUNT CONTROL is never showing up, when i put admin on something or try to install something new on my pc? so i cant do much, i try to reset my pc but it says i have corrupted files, so i try to sfc scan with cmd but that does not work beacuse i cant put...
  7. User account control is not showing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Problem with "user account control".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with "user account control".: I am using a windows app to get rid of unused apps. To get there I use the "Start" window icon and the gear icon for "Settings". When I select some apps I get an error message with a red header which tells me: "An administrator has blocked you from running this app...." It...
  9. I am the administrator and I cannot access control panel settings like user account control...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am the administrator and I cannot access control panel settings like user account control...: Windows 10, fresh install, I am administrator, no other accounts. I cannot access disk partitioning, user account controls, and probably much more because I apparently don't have control over the computer I paid for with the operating system I paid for. Everything worked...
  10. User Account Control Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control Problem: Hello everyone. Example of my problem........ I goto desktop, doubleclick on Acronis Backup program expecting it to open. But, up comes a User Account Control dialogue box asking if I want to allow this app to make changes to your device? I cannot answer yes because the...