Windows 10: While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How...

Discus and support While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How can I see the other 9 errors?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by danrbromberg, Jun 2, 2023.

1. While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How...

While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How can I see the other 9 errors?

:)

danrbromberg, Jun 2, 2023

2. Error when trying to run MSERT

Yes, I've been using BitDefender for years, but I've never had a problem running MSERT as a double check.

But Il disabled BitDefender, but MSERT still gives the error message when it starts.

Jan Philips, Jun 2, 2023
  3. par_0511 Win User
    Error when trying to run MSERT

As previously mentioned, there are many others that is reporting the same issue for MSERT will not run and also having the error and this most looks like a bug as well and it will also be best to report it via the Feedback Hub app by pressing Windows key + F and this should launch the app and hopefully this will be resolved on the next update for MSERT.

par_0511, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How...

Disk Defragmenter runs but when finished it now shows 14% fragmented.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Did you perform the defragmentation internally or on an external drive?

• Do you face any performance related issues even after the defragmentation?
    You can ignore the message if you are not facing any performance related issue
    after the process is done. It might be due to some error in the reporting. Then it won’t be an issue to worry about. If that is not the case, and you are still facing performance related issues, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it
    helps.

Step 1: Run a Disc Check on the computer.

You can perform a check disk to spot any error in your hard disk. To do so, right- click on the start button>select command prompt (admin)> type “chkdsk” and press enter.

This will display the exact errors occurring in your hard drive. Restart the computer and try Step 2.

Step 2: Perform a Disk Cleanup on your computer.

Refer the link below for steps to perform a Disk Cleanup.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

Now, Run Disk Defragmentation and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Pawan1709, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How...

1. While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How... - Similar Threads - While was running

2. Ran full scan at MSERT.EXE, while running showed 12 "files infected" but when finished...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran full scan at MSERT.EXE, while running showed 12 "files infected" but when finished...: Ran a full scan with MSERT.EXE. During the scan the site said there were 12 "infected files". But when the scan finished there was no report, just a statement that there were no Problems. So what happened to the 12 "infected files"?...
  3. Ran full scan at MSERT.EXE, while running showed 12 "files infected" but when finished...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ran full scan at MSERT.EXE, while running showed 12 "files infected" but when finished...: Ran a full scan with MSERT.EXE. During the scan the site said there were 12 "infected files". But when the scan finished there was no report, just a statement that there were no Problems. So what happened to the 12 "infected files"?...
  4. While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How...

While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How...: While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How can I see the other 9 errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-running-msert-it-showed-10-errors-but/ce107902-bf3f-4d41-871a-a758ea7fd4ec
  5. While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How...: While I was running MSERT it showed 10 errors but when it finished it showed only 1. How can I see the other 9 errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-running-msert-it-showed-10-errors-but/ce107902-bf3f-4d41-871a-a758ea7fd4ec
  6. Error when trying to run MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to run MSERT: A few days ago I tried to run MSERT 64-bit version. I immediately got an error message. I just downloaded the current version, and I still get the same error message. How can I fix this?...
  7. Error when trying to run MSERT

Error when trying to run MSERT: A few days ago I tried to run MSERT 64-bit version. I immediately got an error message. I just downloaded the current version, and I still get the same error message. How can I fix this?...
  8. Error when trying to run MSERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Bootloader showing up at start up while there's only 1 operating system

Bootloader showing up at start up while there's only 1 operating system: Hi, I'm Abinash I've been using my laptop for over 2 years.My laptop have Windows 10 Home single langauge.From past few months I'm facing a weird problem,Whenever I start up my laptop from Restart, Shut down or hibernation.....Bootloader shows up, while I don't have any other...
  10. print to pdf only show 1 page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print to pdf only show 1 page: print to pdf only show 1 page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf-only-show-1-page/cff52a47-fb1e-4f93-96f2-741c9f734d10