Windows 10: While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

Discus and support While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got this code please help me. Source Program Data Updater Summary AE Application Inventory Date ‎1/‎30/‎2020 4:08 AM Status Report sent Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flopingbird, Jan 30, 2020.

1. While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

I got this code please help me.

Source
    Program Data Updater

Summary
    AE Application Inventory

Date
    ‎1/‎30/‎2020 4:08 AM

Status
    Report sent

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: CompatEntityAnalysis_1
    OS_SKU: 0
    OS_PLATFORM: 0
    OS_VERSION: 0.0.0.0
    OS_LCID: 0
    MAGIC_NUMBER: 0
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: d8cd190ccb8724d2b826a15888cd38b8 (127980603399)

:)

flopingbird, Jan 30, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

rebooting

Try turning off automatic restart on system failure and see if it is giving a blue-screen before it reboots. That might at least give you an error message or code so you can start your troubleshooting from there. Otherwise it is just a shot in the dark. It could be bad RAM, bad HDD, bad ODD, a bad cable somewhere, PSU dying, motherboard dying, a software issue and the list goes on...

http://z.about.com/6g/ip/284/29.htm?s=pcsupport

I don't think he ever said it reboots during the boot process. It just randomly reboots while the computer is running.

newtekie1, Jan 30, 2020
  3. rebooting

my bad, i was in a hurry

de.das.dude, Jan 30, 2020
  4. While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

1. While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted - Similar Threads - While was typing

2. Computer is rebooting while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is rebooting while gaming: I check the event viewer and this is what I found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa70b3abe9010, 0xfffff8072fdd3ac0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. Computer is rebooting while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is rebooting while gaming: I check the event viewer and this is what I found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa70b3abe9010, 0xfffff8072fdd3ac0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Almost all the time when I reboot my computer, an error message comes up that says :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost all the time when I reboot my computer, an error message comes up that says :...: Almost all the time when I reboot my computer, an error message comes up that says : Problem with account. Directs me to page shared experience where it tells me to fix problem. All I do is hit fix button and enter my pin which corrects the problem??? What is causing this to...
  5. Almost all the time when I reboot my computer, an error message comes up that says :...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Almost all the time when I reboot my computer, an error message comes up that says :...: Almost all the time when I reboot my computer, an error message comes up that says : Problem with account. Directs me to page shared experience where it tells me to fix problem. All I do is hit fix button and enter my pin which corrects the problem??? What is causing this to...
  6. Almost all the time when I reboot my computer, an error message comes up that says :...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. '/' character shows up while I type.

in Windows 10 Customization
    '/' character shows up while I type.: The character '/' keeps on appearing while I type. I am not able to type anything properly now. This problem started just 2 days back.I will write a text that comes when I type:Th/e ch/arcter keeps on appearing/ disturbing/ th/e normal sentences....
  8. Screen scrolling up while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen scrolling up while typing: Whenever I start typing, the screen will automatically scroll up. How can you stop this annoying problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-scrolling-up-while-typing/ddfecc62-9a9d-464c-94a8-d0491786e21b
  9. Message showing up on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message showing up on my computer: I am getting a message in a blue box that says "Let's cross this one off your list. Windows is continuously improving and updates are a normal part of keeping it running it smoothly. The next update is ready for you so tell us when you'd like to restart your device to install...
  10. I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.

in Windows 10 Support
    I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.: So, I just transitioned from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I can't access ANYTHING. I can type in my password, and click Next. That's it. It acts like the sign-in welcome screen and it says "(Something) Is not responding. Would you like to reboot now?" I don't have a...