Windows 10: While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

Discus and support While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got this code please help me. Source Program Data Updater Summary AE Application Inventory Date ‎1/‎30/‎2020 4:08 AM Status Report sent Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flopingbird, Jan 30, 2020.

1. While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

I got this code please help me.

Source
    Program Data Updater

Summary
    AE Application Inventory

Date
    ‎1/‎30/‎2020 4:08 AM

Status
    Report sent

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: CompatEntityAnalysis_1
    OS_SKU: 0
    OS_PLATFORM: 0
    OS_VERSION: 0.0.0.0
    OS_LCID: 0
    MAGIC_NUMBER: 0
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: d8cd190ccb8724d2b826a15888cd38b8 (127980603399)

:)

flopingbird, Jan 30, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

rebooting

Try turning off automatic restart on system failure and see if it is giving a blue-screen before it reboots. That might at least give you an error message or code so you can start your troubleshooting from there. Otherwise it is just a shot in the dark. It could be bad RAM, bad HDD, bad ODD, a bad cable somewhere, PSU dying, motherboard dying, a software issue and the list goes on...

http://z.about.com/6g/ip/284/29.htm?s=pcsupport

I don't think he ever said it reboots during the boot process. It just randomly reboots while the computer is running.

newtekie1, Jan 30, 2020
  3. rebooting

my bad, i was in a hurry

de.das.dude, Jan 30, 2020
  4. While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

1. While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted - Similar Threads - While was typing

2. my computer keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer keeps rebooting: how do I get my computer to stop rebooting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-rebooting/5135b395-59ac-43cc-b674-e5a1e2c707c5
  3. I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.: I can't move my cursor while I'm typing. I game on my windows 10 laptop and it is annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-move-my-cursor-while-im-typing/77e37b66-27a9-439b-94bb-58f5c99bc6bc
  4. Composing new message text doesn't update while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Composing new message text doesn't update while typing: This issue has been reoccuring for several months. I have 2 IMAP accounts added. While typing a new message the text does not appear while I am typing. Sometimes however when typing a message all the text jumps around the cursor disappears and I need to resize the window...
  5. Media App Pop Up while Typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media App Pop Up while Typing: Hi, This recently started happening for no apparent reason, whenever I am typing - doesn't seem to matter in which program - emails, word docs or even now as I type this, the media player or Groove Music will randomly pop up, seems like it might be responding to short cut...
  6. I cannot type an equals sign on my computer, but I can type a +

I cannot type an equals sign on my computer, but I can type a +: This issue started a few weeks ago and I still have not solved it. Basically, I cannot type an equals sign on my computer. However, shift + equals does type a + sign normally. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers (I have a razer deathstalker keyboard). Nothing has...
  7. No letters come up while typing on keyboard laptop.

No letters come up while typing on keyboard laptop.: No letters are coming up while I type...the cursor is there..and moves. I have to use the onscreen keyboard to type.........which is highly annoying. cannot sign in without onscreen keyboard....
  8. My computer freezes up and I have to turn it off to reboot it

My computer freezes up and I have to turn it off to reboot it: My HP All in one computer has been freezing up. I have to turn it off and then back on to reboot it. This has been happening a couple of times a day. I purchased it new in April 2018 What is causing this and what can I do to correct it....
  9. In windows 10 my mouse will not move while I type.

In windows 10 my mouse will not move while I type.: Okay so I had this problem in windows 8.1 but fixed it by turning off smart sense which still has the same function in windows 10 but it did not work. I am looking so find solutions online because this problem is really annoying when it comes to games.. So if you have any...
  10. I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.

in Windows 10 Support
    I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.: So, I just transitioned from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I can't access ANYTHING. I can type in my password, and click Next. That's it. It acts like the sign-in welcome screen and it says "(Something) Is not responding. Would you like to reboot now?" I don't have a...