Windows 10: While in Fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds.

Discus and support While in Fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I'm in a game, my screen goes black. (I've had other threads on this BUT the one I am would respond to is not letting me REPLY and it's actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StrategYAgar, Sep 9, 2019.

1. While in Fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds.

When I'm in a game, my screen goes black. (I've had other threads on this BUT the one I am would respond to is not letting me REPLY and it's actually triggering me. Anyways, we were on updating the bios and finding the mx xxxx number. i can't find it on my motherboard. do i have to remove my gpu?

:)

StrategYAgar, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Jack_197 Win User

Screen goes black when fullscreen windows 8.1

Since 3 weeks ago my laptop's screen goes black when I try to maximize (fullscreen) any file (folders , movies , browsers , ...) but the laptop works properly when the screen gets black But it's okay when every file is windowed. After going black I minimize
    that window (which is fullscreen) and use the key "fn+f7" two times and the screen returns. Sometimes after working for some hours this problem fixes and I can fullscreen the files but after putting my laptop to sleep mode and then turning it on the problem
    returns.

I'm using asus laptop n550jk model and windoes 8.1 with all the drivers updated to the their latest versions.

Also my battery hasn't fully charged since 4 months ago and its light is flashing and its percentage is stuck at 80%.

I have also tried some anti viruses but nothing helped me.

How can I fix this problem?

Is my battery cuasing this problem or this is hardware issue?

Jack_197, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2019
  4. nancytroy Win User

While in Fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds.

i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

• i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

nancytroy, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

While in Fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds.

1. While in Fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds. - Similar Threads - While Fullscreen screen

2. While in Full Screen, my screen goes black.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    While in Full Screen, my screen goes black.: LOOKING FOR (Andre for Directly) I am making a new thread bc it won't let me reply to you at all and it keeps saying "Oops! Something went wrong" and it's actually triggering me. And I looked at the motherboard, I can't see the mx - xxxx number and version of the...
  3. While in Full Screen, my screen goes Black.

While in Full Screen, my screen goes Black.: Now, when I am in Minecraft, or any other game, and I'm just playing normally, my screen goes black for some reason. I do not know why and it's very frustrating. If someone can please help, that would be appreciated. I just want to get this fixed. :(...
  4. Monitor screen goes black while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor screen goes black while gaming.: Yesterday i built my first gaming pc, and it seems like i've done everything right but when I launch games I get consistent blackscreens, especially with FreeSync enabled. My specs are: Ryzen 5 2600 ASRock B450m Pro4 mobo 2x8GB G. Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3000 (16ms CAS latency)...
  5. Screen goes black when watching Youtube video Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes black when watching Youtube video Fullscreen: There is a problem, when I watch long videos on youtube 15+ minutes the screen goes black automatically. It is fullscreen, I use Chrome, it should not go into sleep mode but it does. I don`t want to turn off the sleep mode because it is useful because I can leave my PC...
  6. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen: [IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move the cursur it stops or do anything that disturbes the video. I have already updated to the latest drivers of my graphics card....
  7. Screen goes black for a few seconds

Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...
  8. Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games

Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games: Hi all, I recently upgraded my laptop to the Lenovo Legion Y520 with an i7-7700hq, a 1050 ti, intel hd 630, 256 gig ssd, and 2 Terabyte hard drive I usually use an external monitor next to my laptop I noticed that when in games, if i set it to Fullscreen the screen...
  9. Screen goes black for a few seconds and comes back randomly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes black for a few seconds and comes back randomly Windows 10: Hi, This just started happening after the Windows 10 anniversary upgrade recently. The screen goes black at random times for 2 seconds or so and comes back and it is quite annoying at times. My PC: Lenovo c260 CPU: J2900 Ram: 4 GB Graphics: Intel HD 1. Tried...
  10. Windows desktop screen goes black after a few seconds of logging in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows desktop screen goes black after a few seconds of logging in: I was using my computer as normal on Sunday 3/11/18 when around 6:30pm the sound stopped working. About an hour later, I had been able to do other stuff on it. Later on that night, I went to restart it only to find out when I did, the internet was no longer connected and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitor goes black for a few seconds games fullscreen