Windows 10: While installing the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.1 getting an error

Discus and support While installing the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.1 getting an error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While installing the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.1 getting an error as showing below!Can someone please assist on this!Thanks,Mehul... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by m_b#, May 7, 2021.

1. m_b# Win User

While installing the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.1 getting an error

While installing the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.1 getting an error as showing below!Can someone please assist on this!Thanks,Mehul

:)

m_b#, May 7, 2021

2. unable to install microsoft .net framework 4 on my windows 10

Hello Dinesh,

There's a possibility that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already part of your Windows that's why you are getting the error message
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4
    redistributable. when installing it. To verify if it was already installed, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If so, tick the box beside it.
    • Click on OK.

Once completed, kindly provide us with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, May 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 7, 2021
  4. While installing the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.1 getting an error

Microsoft .Net Framework error

Hi,

It looks like the components of your Microsoft
    .Net Framework have something to do with the error message that you are getting.
    Here are steps on how to troubleshoot Microsoft .Net Framework issues:

Method 1: Steps to re-install Microsoft .net framework 1.1

1. Click on Start; in the start search type cmd.

2. Right click on cmd.exe and choose to run as administrator.

3. Type the following command and press enter after each command.

Regsvr32 /u mscoree.dll

Regsvr32 mscoree.dll

4. Close the command prompt.

Download Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 from this
    link

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, May 7, 2021
Thema:

While installing the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.1 getting an error

1. While installing the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.1 getting an error - Similar Threads - While installing Microsoft

2. error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5: I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2. Every time I login to this machine I get a message that I need to install .NET Frameworks 3.5. After going ahead with the install process, I get an error message stating "The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer...
  3. error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5: I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2. Every time I login to this machine I get a message that I need to install .NET Frameworks 3.5. After going ahead with the install process, I get an error message stating "The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer...
  4. error message while installing .NET Frameworks 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  6. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  7. Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup: Hey, Im getting a Microsoft .NET Framework pop up everytime I startup. Its a little window with a red circular X and a continue and Quit button. The details portion shows this text. Hope you can help! thank you Code: See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  8. error while installing .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error while installing .net framework 3.5: It is an error code 0x80071a91 that I got when trying to install .net framework 3.5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-installing-net-framework-35/6b25e6f7-7c57-465f-bf1a-21b0c5e5f687
  9. .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC: -Win 10 pro -This happened after win 10 version 1803 update. -Later upgraded to 1809(updated after 1803), no change -No restore point exists. -No more windows updates available. -The system says DotNET is installed when trying to install any available (tried them...
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...